Declined Pie guardban appeal with god by my side (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Pie

Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:420051555

Date and Time of the Ban: 2?/3/23

Reason about the Ban:

Admin that Banned you: Cowboy(?

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don't know which card to pull right now so don't flame me

all jokes aside hello, it's me again, after two long months of being guard banned I think I've learned my lesson for real this time, I will not deny my actual braindead behavior and I sure still am braindead but what can we do about that, I've followed advice to make my appeal later than as soon as possible because you really learn stuff when in solitary confinement, all aside, im sorry for my behavior as a guard and person in general and hopefully we can look past it or you know, bully me into depression that's cooler

god speed spiderman #freetopp

I am feeling a little uncomfortable with the lack of seriousness displayed in the appeal. You cant seem to write something out without making a joke and engaging in self deprecating humor. However your behavior has been passable recently and time has passed. Write a new appeal in two weeks and remove all the jokes and be more serious about it.

Appeal in two weeks and show us that you are serious about changing and prove you're ready to be on the guard team again.

Declined for now.

Reactions: Piedra
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread