Accepted PermaMute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voxy

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:74928017&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Voxy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74928017
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you: Frosty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: i have learned my leason and wont
be Insulting again if i want to say something bad to someone i will keep it to myself and if i Insult anyone again then mute me

Edit:fixed the SourceBans Ban URL

Last edited:
Previous mutes are 3 years apart, either those shouldn't be considered or this mute is a clear indication that Voxy hasn't matured since 2014... :thinking:

Previous mutes are 3 years apart, either those shouldn't be considered or this mute is a clear indication that Voxy hasn't matured since 2014... :thinking:
i have changed a sentence can be taken wrong without context that may be the thing that got me the mute

So, in OP you admit to insulting, but now you say you got taken out of context. Interesting

@Frosty, what do you have to say?

I'll be honest. I don't recall muting you, so it was probably not a serious matter.

So despite the fact that you've put zero to no effort into making your appeal (as it looks really rushed) and, as Stabbin pointed out, you've had mutes since 2014 which is a sign that you didn't try to change your behaviour for the better, I'm up to give you a second chance.
Remember that performing a single communication related rule break will end up in a irreversable permanent mute.

I'll be honest. I don't recall muting you, so it was probably not a serious matter.

So despite the fact that you've put zero to no effort into making your appeal (as it looks really rushed) and, as Stabbin pointed out, you've had mutes since 2014 which is a sign that you didn't try to change your behaviour for the better, I'm up to give you a second chance.
Remember that performing a single communication related rule break will end up in a irreversable permanent mute.

thanks for the second chance i wont spoil it and if i do you can mute me i do need follow rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread