Accepted Perma Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

punk

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:557670950&advType=steamid
Name of Banned Steam Account: punk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:557670950
Date & Time of the Ban: 2022 - 5 - 17 00:26:17
Reason about the Ban: n-word
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Ian
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: In hindsight saying any word that was nearly identical to a slur wasn't a very smart decision on my part. I've waited the necessary time to request an appeal and unlike last time I won't make a joke out of it. I would just like to kindly ask the administration team to kindly remove my permanent mute as I've learned from my actions and realize that my actions will have consequences if I am to again break the rules.

@Ian has allowed me to handle this appeal on his behalf due to his irl responsibilities

You have treated this appeal with the respect we asked for and it sounds like you are ready for another shot. You will be monitored from here on out and if you are caught saying some bullshit on the mic you'll go right back to being muted.

You are a well liked individual in the community, if you gotta say something edgy keep it off the server. I personally don't want to see you muted again because you seem like an alright guy to me.

Stay out of trouble.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread