Accepted Perma Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wax

Donator
SourceBans URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:43601336

Name of your banned Steam Account: wax

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43601336

Date and Time of the Ban: 09-16-17 16:54

Reason for the Ban: Spamming in text chat, insulting

Admin that banned you: Frosty

Why you should receive an unban from the gag:
Time has passed, enough time for me to acknowledge the mistakes i made in the past. My troll behavior, including mindless insults and racist stuff, cant really be justified.
I had a fairly hard time adapting to Panda Community as i was used to whole different manners from former communitys. Playing with an gag really taught me to value this great server and its players.
Being able to talk in chat is worth so much to me and all i can do is hoping for admins to look into it and eventually lift my gag.
Anyways, im wishing everyone reading this a great week. See you on deathrun fellas.

/ava related 2 topic/

Reactions: Lighty
Hi there wax.

I remember you being a dr player that stood out mainly due to your constant bad behaviour. As mentioned, it revolved around insulting, spamming and, worst of all, racism, which is solidly intolerable on this community, and it surely makes the final verdict harder to decide.
But since it has been roughly a year since I've issued the perma gag on you, and looking at the fact that you seem to put in some effort on creating this appeal, plus the fact that I barely even play deathrun at this point (so idk if you've been causing trouble of any kind), I'm gonna trust your words and ask a full admin to lift your perma gag. Just know that this is your final chance, so any disturbance related to text chat should result in an irreversable permanent gag without any given warning or any chance of reappealing it. I'll let the dr admins know to keep an eye out on you.

Any full admin please close and accept this, ty.

Reactions: wax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread