Declined Perma Ban Appeal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.h

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: h. / Butt.
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:555797160
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-07-04 19:02:47
Reason about the Ban: I have been banned for a duplicate account,
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I have been banned for a duplicate account, as stated. So let me break this down, My older steam account has been locked, with around 300(ish) hours, I am requesting a unban since I have no reason to really be banned for a duplicate account since I'm already starting to make this my main. If i'll get declined, I understand. However I do believe that I should get a unban since I really do wanna play on one of the Deathrun servers!

@Madact

Would be helpful if you dropped all your old account info as well

Informations about my old account,

All i have is my steam URL, I can't log in or anything.
I have tried contacting steam however I got no replies yet.

1596228923144.png

Would have been really nice if you'd mentioned that your main that you just linked was banned for cheating 2 years ago by Lil Wolf. Not sure if they're still active and able to comment on this.

@Waxel

Looks like we'll need an old demo off you.

Edit: Also noticing the time of the vac ban was placed. Might see if it lines up.

Last edited:
I've linked the .dem from 2 years ago down below, the evidence shows the usage of an auto reflect in action

Also noticing the time of the vac ban was placed. Might see if it lines up.
Yup but the Vac ban was applied 3 months before our ban here on panda

Attachments

• hentai3.dem
    4.4 MB · Views: 127
With the evidence above, the account was banned for hacking. We don't remove hacker bans or accounts banned linked to via 'Duplicate Account'.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread