See I know Zeprus’s plan. This is why i devised my own plan for me and Zeprus to face each other in the finale.

• Winner
Reactions: Geronimo and TWC
I still think that they're gonna kill themselves

• Informative
Reactions: Monster
Here we go, after 4 days of suicide, archery practice, frog traps, the actual overthrowing of panda and other random crap we have reached day six and well we all saw this coming.

9b9dc0aec6e376291fd74b9aff8c3229.png
a34c64fe336a69bf0d8e8f1c61743dbd.png
Congrats to @Zeprus for going into this thing thinking he'd commit suicide but somehow he didn't
8e4d96405e3baa3b66d4dd87ee83d702.png
I'd says thanks to everyone who participated but I kinda forced people to do this so well RIP.

We need to do more of these. And I need to start not giving a fuck about them so I will win

We need to do more of these. And I need to start not giving a fuck about them so I will win
Heard Madact might be doing one later with prizes so everyone don't give a shit and we end up with 24 winners

Also forgot to add this but in case you do't believe that Zeprus won here is a link to the games (it'll die out after 3 monthos of no one viewing it)

• Useful
Reactions: Arrow
Still have a question. Did you make that all in one session and made pictures for each day then?

Still have a question. Did you make that all in one session and made pictures for each day then?
No I did not. I took the pictures the same day except for day one to keep me suprised on who won.

• Informative
Reactions: Furken

Users who are viewing this thread