Panda 2023 Hunger Games (1 Viewer)

Chae

Donator
Back from the dead of deployment, will be going out again to finish the later half. I hope everyone's been doing well!

I hopped back on, as I feel like I would still like to contribute to the community for all the fun memories I made and through the dark times in my life. I'm happy where I am now, I don't plan to be active on the server and focus more on discord whenever I'm not deployed. I hope people won't be too sad that I'll be changing the yearly giveaway from a Key oriented one to that of a "Hunger Games" format. You can refer to previous events such as this one

Simply, provide a picture of what you want as your avatar for the event as well as any listed teammates ( I'll be limiting this to teams of 4 for now depending on participation, outside of that I'll make it a true free for all).

In the event there is a large interest in the event, each member of the winning team will receive $50.00 of games or a Steam Gift card if they don't have any game in mine. Outside of that the normal prize pool for a lone survivor will be $100.00 worth of games or a Steam gift card. I highly suggest if not already friends, to send a request to speed up the process of sending gifts.

The result will be posted around December time frame as that'll be the time frame I'll be expecting to finish this deployment and subsequently for the future.

lemme in
\
.. \
..... \
1692960244165.png

Welcome back Chae! Glad to see you back even though not completely fully back, it'll be good to see you pop up now and then in discord

p60872_i_h10_aa.jpg
For my avatar, and if possible I'd like to be on a team with @ZeroPC .

imkjkage.png
am with vinny team

Back from the dead of deployment, will be going out again to finish the later half. I hope everyone's been doing well!

I hopped back on, as I feel like I would still like to contribute to the community for all the fun memories I made and through the dark times in my life. I'm happy where I am now, I don't plan to be active on the server and focus more on discord whenever I'm not deployed. I hope people won't be too sad that I'll be changing the yearly giveaway from a Key oriented one to that of a "Hunger Games" format. You can refer to previous events such as this one

Simply, provide a picture of what you want as your avatar for the event as well as any listed teammates ( I'll be limiting this to teams of 4 for now depending on participation, outside of that I'll make it a true free for all).

In the event there is a large interest in the event, each member of the winning team will receive $50.00 of games or a Steam Gift card if they don't have any game in mine. Outside of that the normal prize pool for a lone survivor will be $100.00 worth of games or a Steam gift card. I highly suggest if not already friends, to send a request to speed up the process of sending gifts.

The result will be posted around December time frame as that'll be the time frame I'll be expecting to finish this deployment and subsequently for the future.
i want in

Attachments

• outta pocket.png
    outta pocket.png
    662.3 KB · Views: 58
Team with @Abject
Literally cannot lose

Attachments

• 1ca05ef2afce4a5b9b0906fe5edf7870.jpg
    1ca05ef2afce4a5b9b0906fe5edf7870.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 61
going in solo aswell