Painis Cupcake kit rework? (1 Viewer)

Which playstyle should we go for?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other ideas or opinions (comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Again, only vote If you have played on the current FF2 Update more than twice.

Hello,

I was thinking about to make Painis Cupcake more powerful which I'd go for the third option but im sure people wouldn't like that and this or have other ideas / opinions on that and this so i will be writing down the Ideas i have.

1. Make him Weak in rage but powerful outside of rage ( rage melee: 85 damage, low firing speed normal melee: 202 damage )
2. Make him slighty more powerful in rage but slighty weaker outside of rage ( rage melee: 95 damage, slightly faster firing speed normal melee: 185 damage )
3. Make him more powerful in rage and keep him powerful outside of rage ( rage melee: 110 damage, slighty faster firing speed normal melee: 202 damage )

Reactions: Loki.
Again, only vote If you have played on the current FF2 Update more than twice.

Hello,

I was thinking about to make Painis Cupcake more powerful which I'd go for the third option but im sure people wouldn't like that and this or have other ideas / opinions on that and this so i will be writing down the Ideas i have.

1. Make him Weak in rage but powerful outside of rage ( rage melee: 85 damage, low firing speed normal melee: 202 damage )
2. Make him slighty more powerful in rage but slighty weaker outside of rage ( rage melee: 95 damage, slightly faster firing speed normal melee: 185 damage )
3. Make him more powerful in rage and keep him powerful outside of rage ( rage melee: 110 damage, slighty faster firing speed normal melee: 202 damage )
I mean option 3 probably makes the most sense. I don't really think making him weak during rage with slow rate of fire would be very fun, unless his rage time was maybe longer ?

I think Painis is fine right now, I don't see a reason to change him.

I think Painis is fine right now, I don't see a reason to change him.
He's weak cause of the rage melee damage you might not see it cause you dont really play him i assume.

Users who are viewing this thread