Declined One last suggestion (1 Viewer)

Add?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

Yes, this is another jb suggestion, and It is allowing blus to redo a custom lr if it was a fail round the previous round. Should be mentioned not counting reds killing the warden.

Should be added.

Reason why it should be added is this, when admins are online and a custom lr get’s ruined due to clueless blues, they allow a redo. So either add it or tell the admin’s they can’t do it.

• In Love
  • Agree
Reactions: vinny and TWC
I think its unfair that we can only redo an LR with an admins permission, that's why I told TWC to suggest this.

With this implemented we can continue a denied LR such as a HG or WarDay without having to have an admin on, It would also make more sense for the person whose LR was denied.

Reactions: TWC
I agree with this wholeheartedly. Sometimes lr specific rounds will not happen due to blues not knowing what is going on/ cause freedays, mfk etc. I doubt this would come up too often, but this would definetly benefit the server making this clearer. The one difficulty is how would we define a round being a failure in order to redo the lr vs a normal bad round.

Already allowed. You don't need me or other jailbreak admins on either, you guys are smart enough to fix it. It should also just be common sense, If a custom lr did not even get started because a warden was afk or cells opened prematurely for example, you should be able to try again next round. This has always been how it's handled.

As for why I'm not considering putting it in the rules. A, Don't know where I would put it at and B, Not everything needs to mentioned and this is a clear cut case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread