Completed Oh boy...Another jb suggestion. (1 Viewer)

Meatgrinder4LR?

• No lets Puyo battle :D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRGGB2

Meatgrinder is a minigame where all the reds are taken to a confined space and friendly fire is turned on. Meatgrinder can only be played if there are 3 or less guards and Cell Wars has NOT already been played. It is usually played until 1 prisoner is left alive, but the warden can turn off FF whenever they like.

If I remember correctly, We used to do Meatgrinder for LR and if there is less than 3 BLU's. I'm making this suggestion because this was brought up when I was playing jb with Addster.

What happened: A red did Meatgrinder in Medic as his LR but then Addster and Admin stopped me because they told me its not allowed. This is where I got confused because most regulars did this before and had no problems with it. When Admin posted the Meatgrinder rules in chat that's were I noticed nothing mentions that meatgrinder can be done with LR. So that's why i'm bringing this up

In my opinion I think meatgrinder should be done also as a LR since you don't likely get less than or equal to 3 guard on BLU team.

Poll Closes in 2 weeks.

Reactions: Kazzy
I mean, I don't like meatgrinder at all really, but this is the first time I've ever seen it come up that it isn't a valid LR. Since LR is way less regulated on what you can/ can't do for the round, I don't see why meatgrinder would be on the banned list.

Look's like everyone is in favor of this so I'll implement it in the rules. You can find the change under "Gamemode Specific Minigames/Orders and Rules" stating that this can be done also as an LR now.

Reactions: TRGGB2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread