Nice to meet you guys (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect that you have your own opinion. Do you mind telling the reason, that makes you think like that?

I just think Chermal is a bad choice for a staff member
I don't understand how this is introducing 'yourself'? why create a new forum account just to comment on how you think a staff member is bad, while also giving no context lol

i just think crazyboris is wrong

I just think Chermal is a bad choice for a staff member
Also, I don't see any problems with Chermal being staff, can you explain us why you are saying that, or it is just that you're jealous. :thinking:

I don't understand how this is introducing 'yourself'? why create a new forum account just to comment on how you think a staff member is bad, while also giving no context lol
Its like me saying SpaceBob should be pushed into a pit of spikes, just because I said he should without giving any context on my reasoning why, Doesn't mean anyone should give a F about what I said. (This is just for analogy, nothing against Space) :)

• Scared
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Despite being 13, chermal is more mature than a lot of other admins. Also chermal

-is a nice person who's fun to talk to
-files plenty of reports
-has lots of playtime
and is generally well liked in the community.

If anything, Chermal was a good, and very obvious choice for staff.

Anyway you're clearly in the minority opinion here. Maybe you should explain yourself better if you want people to listen.

Despite being 13, chermal is more mature than a lot of other admins. Also chermal

-files plenty of reports
-has lots of playtime

Anyway you're clearly in the minority opinion here. Maybe you should explain yourself better if you want people to listen.
^^, agreed on everything said above.

Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁

-files plenty of reports
-has lots of playtime

you say that yet the whole hightower server I was in was talking shit about him and making fun of him, which resulted in him getting pissy and calling an admin to ban a couply people. PS he has the bare minimum age to be a staff member and you talk of him being an obvious choice, but I see at least 1-5 people make fun of him when chermal joins the hightower server

you say that yet the whole hightower server I was in was talking shit about him and making fun of him, which resulted in him getting pissy and calling an admin to ban a couply people. PS he has the bare minimum age to be a staff member and you talk of him being an obvious choice, but I see at least 1-5 people make fun of him when chermal joins the hightower server
If they were insulting and talking shit to him, after being ‘presumably’ warned, why shouldn’t chermal have called admin. Anyway, age related, chermal seems mature. I’m guessing you were one of the people who was being toxic and was gagged or banned and have resorted to trying to degrade chermal here.

And those players get punished. no point in keeping this thread open when you are just being pissy that you got banned and in trouble. The past week you guys have just been bullying them for no reason and its really depressing. Sad that a 13 year old is more mature then you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread