New Trade Map! (Look inside) (1 Viewer)

Turtlez

Hi, all I would like to suggest adding my map as your permanent trade map to your trade server(s). I can add/remove things as you see fit. I've had this map collecting dust for a while and want it to be on a server.
Add me. https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaEpicLookinTurtle/ I'd really like my map to get played!

Map Description:
For this map, I made a dark city with many buildings that are each accessible and have different surprised in each of them! The map is accessible to the top with any class. Yes, even heavy! The beginning is my take on Trade Plaza for all you people who like to snipe back and forth like me. And multiple exists to prevent spawn camping. Anyways, enough with the boring stuff lets see some screenshots!
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Features I have included:
-Tic Tac Toe
-Connect 4
-Complete Rocket Jumping Course
-Heavy boxing ring with cage
-Multiple Secrets
-Sniper Mini-Game
-Working Vending Machines!
And much much more!

Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think.

I was commissioned to make the map originally for heart.tf. But they backed out near the end. So the only link I have of the map has their logo on it. So if you'd like to take a look here's the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sg5t79n3ccubn3i/trade_plaza_heart_v4.bsp/file

Thank you for following the instruction on that. Helps separate them.

The thing is though I do believe trade is not open for map suggestions...Like ever.
Originally we had a custom map made for panda community. The map had been hosted for a month or two but nobody really came in. The map then swapped to what it currently is today (with particular updates by Zeprus follow panda's rule requirements) and it got it's popularity through it.
A suggestion was made to consider changing it to a rotation but the owner (kevin) I believe doesn't want that. No amount of votes will change his mind on this either. But hey, could of changed but I'd rather keep the map how it is...no matter how repetitive it gets x.x

Looks like a nice map though, shame heart backed out.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
i would like to suggest updating Trade Neon Minecraft to *i believe this is the latest* v192

Reactions: vinny
Half the rules implemented such as the no sentries on ledges and the blocking rules would have to come back into place if u update the map and the no build zones and custom map changes cannot be implemented again. So admins will have to be more active

I scanned through the newest version of minecraft_neon_v192 and in my opinion it seems to be an overall improvement, fixes and adds some stuff from v182 that we have now

From my flying around the map and looking whats new, here is a list in no particular order:

Doomsday now has a "random button, which chooses from the other 4 options there, along with that, the buttons cannot be accessed unless you capture the control point for your team in the end
JqL8QQI.jpg

6GLbFzk.jpg

E92yM0f.jpg

Doomsday Parkour now has water when going through the portal, along with a sign that says which door is safe. Also the rockets can no longer be airblasted
OHAFuaC.jpg

Doomsday parkour blocks now go down when you stand on them

NeQSful.jpg

New area

1T8xjZn.jpg

Spikes in storage room area, along with a teleport out of the room which leads to the secret underground parkour

ldgeSxy.png

QAOFKXH.jpg

Underground parkour now has rockets come out of the roof instead of the wall in front, no longer teleported into maze, maze now lit up

SjQzSDp.jpg

kPcwca3.jpg

Portals have been slightly moved, one portal added, when leaving the room you teleported into, you now teleport in front of the proper portal
jYKXUdT.jpg

Of course there is probably more I missed, since I scanned this map in about 5 minutes, but these are the major/minor changes I found in the newest version. If the map is to be updated, someone will have to edit back the nobuild zones etc

All this will really add is some fresh air into the map, add some use to the nether, and like i said, an overall improvement

Users who are viewing this thread