Completed New Maps for Jailbreak? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember Ribbon

So uh, As someone who spends the majority of their TF2 time on jailbreak, I feel we're always stuck in the same cycle of maps. It always seems to be spacejail, jb_hop, mlcastle, and that one with the boat escape route (the name escapes me). It never really seems to be anything different. Like, don't get me wrong, I love those maps, it's just kinda repetitive when you've seen the same map for close to an hour, only to go to yet another map you just saw an hour before. Sometimes, a minecraft map gets nominated, but those are few and far between (plus, those maps aren't exactly well optimized as a good chunk of it is just open space)

So what I'm suggesting is maybe some new maps? None really come to mind for me, but I feel it'd be nice to have something that will change up the ol' cycle, even if it's every once in a while

Reactions: ChipZ
As of now, it doesn't look like we'll see any new maps any time soon sadly.

I feel the same way about having repetitive maps and only a couple of them being desired by most of the regulars on the server. Not to mention a few maps currently on the roster with some broken/banned minigames.

There is however, a chance that this map could be added in the near future (based on the information I currently know), but it will take quite some time for the developer to finish it completely. My team and I had a look at it and it has a lot of potential, but like I said, we need to have patience before we can get a final answer on that.

Aside from District, I believe there is a very high chance that we will not see any new maps added to our NY JB roster for quite some time (unless of course we get surprised ;3; )

This is based on everything I am aware of so far.

Reactions: Ember Ribbon
As of now, it doesn't look like we'll see any new maps any time soon sadly.

I feel the same way about having repetitive maps and only a couple of them being desired by most of the regulars on the server. Not to mention a few maps currently on the roster with some broken/banned minigames.

There is however, a chance that this map could be added in the near future (based on the information I currently know), but it will take quite some time for the developer to finish it completely. My team and I had a look at it and it has a lot of potential, but like I said, we need to have patience before we can get a final answer on that.

Aside from District, there is a very high chance that we will not see any new maps added to our NY JB roster for quite some time (unless of course we get surprised).
Alright, makes sense. I can understand why finding new maps in a gamemode with rules as specific as jailbreak can be tedious, so I do understand where you're coming from. Also, District looks BEAUTIFUL. it's cool that it kinda sticks to the original tf2 art style instead of...
Neon Eyeburning
Like we see on stuff like mlcastle

Last time people wanted new jb maps we got causarina so I’m happy with getting nothing new.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dandy
We've had a lot of map suggestions for jailbreak recently. A lot of them don't seem to stick or won't get added for a while.
If there is a jailbreak map that hasn't been suggested within this year that you guys want to give a try to push, then post here.

Reactions: Ember Ribbon
We've had a lot of map suggestions for jailbreak recently. A lot of them don't seem to stick or won't get added for a while.
If there is a jailbreak map that hasn't been suggested within this year that you guys want to give a try to push, then post here.

Already suggested every single jailbreak map on gamebanana obviously was a good indicator of what maps we want because no one voted no on everything just because the whole post at its core was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread