New Map(s) for Jailbreak server! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the prisoners can turn on friendly fire at anytime in this map and also spam that voice to everyone...
Erm, I am pretty sure there is no arena on it? Depends on which version; there is one where there are a Minecraft Creeper minigame, and one where there are an arena.
Also, spam which voice?

Hi.
On the community I played Jailbreak on, they had a map called "Casuarina". It was very popular back there, but there is a few minigames that may be broken, but the usual ones like Deathrun, Obby, Nine Square, Jeopardy, Soccer/Football, Theatre, Disco and so on.

I am not sure if the map has been updated or not, but if you were to check it out, make sure which minigames work and not.

Here is a link: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/174459

Edit: I made this post while you guys were bringing it up, but I am not going to delete it.
We had this map some time ago, it was kinda broke.
I'm not talking about the minigames, I'm talking about the map itself. Sometimes it made the entire server lag and people had 100+ ping.

We used to have that map but I don't think its a good idea, some people just delay with that car in that map...
Oh, well if you used to have it but removed it for reasons then fair enough. Minecart it is! Just thought I'd share another map cause I thought you guys hadn't tried it before x)

Casuarina lags the serer to hell sometimes (as said by DatAssassin before) but Minecraft has no problems.

I would love to see Minecraft coming back with map rotation this time.

• Agree
Reactions: Fishy
Well,there is also HopJB.HopJB remember me Casuarina my favourite JB map.So,I think is better a 4-maps-rotation.

Oh ye! Elswappo is completely right. This is the map ---> http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/174461

@Kevin Can you add 2 new maps to the already existing 2 maps for Jailbreak?
You choose which ones, but, please, add them: Users ask for new maps, since they are getting bored of the same ones... and in VSH's server there are several maps, differently from JB :c

Ah,Matt,Chretien is bad because is too big.That's my opinion

Ah,Matt,Chretien is bad because is too big.That's my opinion
Well, we could also replace Chretien (the oldest Jailbreak map in our server) with another one. I could like Chretien, but I don't, since that is getting boring. The map itself is good, but we need NEW maps.

The Castle one, instead, is Perfect. We can keep it.

Well, we could also replace Chretien (the oldest Jailbreak map in our server) with another one. I could like Chretien, but I don't, since that is getting boring. The map itself is good, but we need NEW maps.

The Castle one, instead, is Perfect. We can keep it.
I wish keep Chretien but (as I said)it's too big and there aren't a lot of minigames.More minigames means less space,less space and more minigames means more fun.

I wish keep Chretien but (as I said)it's too big and there aren't a lot of minigames.More minigames means less space,less space and more minigames means more fun.
We Can easily do a 4 maps-rotation:
1st Ml_Castle (the already existing one)
2nd, 3rd and 4th chosen by @Kevin among the ones we talked about.

Or, we could keep Chretien, and do not automatic map rotation, but voting for the maps in the next rotation (like in VSH).

We Can easily do a 4 maps-rotation:
1st Ml_Castle (the already existing one)
2nd, 3rd and 4th chosen by @Kevin among the ones we talked about.

Or, we could keep Chretien, and do not automatic map rotation, but voting for the maps in the next rotation (like in VSH).
If we want a !rtv let's keep all maps.

Oh ye! Elswappo is completely right. This is the map ---> http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/174461

@Kevin Can you add 2 new maps to the already existing 2 maps for Jailbreak?
You choose which ones, but, please, add them: Users ask for new maps, since they are getting bored of the same ones... and in VSH's server there are several maps, differently from JB :c
good old css jailbreak times.. good ones

i am going to add now ba_jail_casuarina_b5 - ba_jail_minecart_b7 - ba_jail_hopjb_b4, any other map that i should add or is that all?

• Winner
Reactions: Matth
Imo it's Ok, Kevin.
At least, we need to try them, and change a bit. The Casuarina map is not a big problem. Add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread