Declined New hales (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1.exe

Hello, when i started playing the custom mode VS Saxton Hale (VS) there more bosses but here i noticed that there's only 5... so i have a suggestion so we could make a variety i hope of bosses =].

Cuddly Heavy
Cuddly Heavy Abilities

Cuddly Heavy cannot be stunned. He will continue running, a voice clip will play to notify the attempted stun.
Passive: Maximum Speed

Cuddly Heavy will always run at maximum speed, even if slow classes are alive.
Rage Ability: Blinding Love

Blinds nearby enemies and Sentry Guns for a short period of time with a pink screen of love. This effect lasts longer at 200%. Medics can use their 100% Ubercharge to make players invincible for the duration of this ability.

Painis Cupcake

Painis Cupcake's abilities:

Alternate Ability (Alt Fire):
Eat

Right clicking on a highlighted corpse will cause Painis Cupcake to eat the body of the player, healing him for 50% of the damage they have dealt, up to a maximum of 250 Health healed. While eating, Painis is immune to backstabs. Dead Bodies are highlighted by 3 colours: Purple for Vampire bodies, Blue for players who have dealt under 250 damage, and green for players who have dealt over 500 damage.

Rage Ability: Hunger

When Painis Cupcake activates this rage, he will scare all nearby players. Scared players will move slower compared to the Headless Horseman's taunt. Painis MUST eat any players, dead or alive, that he touches. Vampires are an exception and Painis can charge right into them without eating them. The Rage even goes through any defense a player may have, such as three heads as a Demoman, or a deployed Ubercharge as a Medic. The Rage lasts about 15 seconds at 100% and around 30 at 200%. Painis and the sky glow red and special music begins when this initiates. For the duration of the Rage, he is granted invincibility and can use Super-Jump with no charge time.
TF2 Announcer
TF2 Announcer abilities:
Passive:

Invisible Vision - Can see Disguised or Cloaked spies (indicated by an arrow above them.)
Saboteur Vision - Can see who her saboteur is (indicated by an arrow above them.)
Ability:

Subterfuge - Employs an enemy to fight for The Announcer; they are able to attack and kill their teammates. Gaining and using a 200% rage as the Announcer is useless, as there is no added benefit of using a 200% rage compared to 100%.
There were more bosses like Ninja spy, Demopan, Seelman & Seeldier, GentleSpy, Femspy, etc but i dont think they were in VSH mode... Hope you like it and im waiting on your guys opinion i may be wrong about this so please let me know.
Sorry if my english is bad just in case ;)

Download for all of them except the tf2 announcer sadly

The general consensus from Kvn for vsh is that the whole point of the mode is not to overload it with bosses. We have a ff2 mod which I believe has just been updated which has numerous different bosses that have been added over time.

Vsh has had hundreds of suggestions for new bosses but they are very unlikely to ever happen.

Sorry to be a bummer you should try ff2 if you like a large pool of unique bosses.

as mentioned, if you want other bosses go play FF2 - thats the whole point of the server.

Reactions: Ian and m1.exe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread