New DUO to replace St.Heffe: Shadow Thief and Count Heavnich (1 Viewer)

Do you like this duo and do you want this on the server?

• Yes,i want this Duo

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No,i don't want this Duo

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes,but i only want Count Heavnich to be added

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes,but i only want Shadow Thief to be added

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you're not the the only one.
This Map has been made to be disliked in any particular order.
But sadly it's still a thing.

- Take a deep breath - In my opinion RTD should be completely removed from FF2.

For every Hale/Boss Player is it a pain in the ass getting killed instantly in some seconds from a lucky Soul with Insta-Kills. It's even worse when Donator actually doing that.
Just get rid of it.
There is no fun at all for the current Hale, or the people that want to play the game.

Seen updated versions in other communities of bosses like daft punk or fem spy. The 0p bosses's rebalacing won't be taken serious if we first don't give what the people expect from a server ruined by the lack of hales, I've experienced too much this, players telling me there're always the same bosses. They mostly decided to give up with the community and searching another one. This is just disgusting. The problem there is that Kevin won't do nothing.

I don't really want to offend someone, and please don't get me wrong...

But this has been the case for a pretty long time.
The problem of how much effort it costs to achieve something for this community to be added is not enjoyable to say the least.
Plus if you suggest something new then it could be a problem as well, since it could be glitchy/bad for the servers and removing something takes just as much effort and time to add something.

Almost everyone I know kinda complained about the very same things, a lot of Administrators left of the lack of content and support.

Actually you're not the the only one.
This Map has been made to be disliked in any particular order.
But sadly it's still a thing.

- Take a deep breath - In my opinion RTD should be completely removed from FF2.

For every Hale/Boss Player is it a pain in the ass getting killed instantly in some seconds from a lucky Soul with Insta-Kills. It's even worse when Donator actually doing that.
Just get rid of it.
There is no fun at all for the current Hale, or the people that want to play the game.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

• Informative
Reactions: Uncodex
I don't really want to offend someone, and please don't get me wrong...
But this has been the case for a pretty long time.
The problem of how much effort it costs to achieve something for this community to be added is not enjoyable to say the least.
Plus if you suggest something new then it could be a problem as well, since it could be glitchy/bad for the servers and removing something takes just as much effort and time to add something.

Almost everyone I know kinda complained about the very same things, a lot of Administrators left of the lack of content and support.

Alright. Let's end this little discussion, and stay On-Topic again.
I guess we forgot what we came for.
Complaining about such stuff- Elsewhere, yes - But not here.
Excuse me Tekkit for going Off-Topic on your Thread.

I know this duo from some other servers, and if I remember correctly it's a bit unbalanced. The Count is slow and tough, kind of like The Rock. The Shadow is a faster version of Raptorspy. The bosses by themselves are fair, but together they are a bit too much.

Although, even if the duo was balanced, I personally wouldn't want to add any bosses until after all the broken, buggy, glitchy content already on the server is fixed.

• Agree
Reactions: ☮ DS3 ☮
I've played this Hale also on other Servers. Can't really tell if he is overpowered or not.
Like Intellectus said; ''it's a bit unbalanced'' - And I believe he's right at that Point. Mostly I agree with the first part; even If I have no other choice to say something different.

This Server is pretty enormous outdated compared to many other Server's (UP, etc)
The Map Rotation kills mostly well known Players on the Server, and the overused and overpowered Bosses gives them the rest.
The question is can Kevin actually fix stuff like that? (Balance Bosses, fix Buggy things or glitchy stuff)
I didn't see much in the past. (except some removes with begging months)

So, hardly disagree with the second Point.
We actually need new stuff. After many months this is the only hope to get any kind of enjoy again for everyone.

I've seen alot of boss suggestions well made with downloads.

Highly Doubt this will get added sadly.

The problem is that the people have spoken and we dont actually have people around to go out their way to add this stuff to the games. we seriously need updated stuff soon or this dying community might bite the big one.

The problem is that the people have spoken and we dont actually have people around to go out their way to add this stuff to the games. we seriously need updated stuff soon or this dying community might bite the big one.

giphy.gif

Could you take the time and repeat the first sentence in other words?

''we seriously need updated stuff soon or this dying community might bite the big one.''
Agreed on that one.

"Voted" is a strange way of saying that we all bitched on the forums about Heffe in the first place.
I didn't bitch, i was perfectly fine with Heffe he just needed his Smites to be nerfed massively, like 1 smite per rage, sadly i don't know if its possible

I didn't bitch, i was perfectly fine with Heffe he just needed his Smites to be nerfed massively, like 1 smite per rage, sadly i don't know if its possible
No I'm not singling out you, I just am talking about the fact that many people supported a thread to remove him. "We all bitched" is everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread