New DUO to replace St.Heffe: Shadow Thief and Count Heavnich (1 Viewer)

Do you like this duo and do you want this on the server?

• Yes,i want this Duo

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No,i don't want this Duo

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Yes,but i only want Count Heavnich to be added

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes,but i only want Shadow Thief to be added

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TekkitFappit

St.Heffe has to be removed and changed with another boss,what about a Duo?
I will start saying that Shadow Thief and Count Heavnich is my favourite Duo,thanks to thei abilities and rages.
Let's start with the main Informations

~ Count Heavnich
He is the Duo leader and the oldest of the two.He is a professional stealer.

Info:
Class: Heavy
Weapon: Ham + Grapplinkhook
Charge Ability: TF Conditions (crits + knockback immunity for 10 seconds)

Rage:
Goes Giant for 10 seconds
Gets a Stronger weapon for 10 seconds (after the timer hits zero, gets his normal weapon back)

Special: Has 3 lives

On Life lose:
Summons 2 powerful + invincible yet slow robo minions

Gameplay (Not In Duo):

Download:
http://adf.ly/1bvJIf

Theme:

~ Shadow Thief

He is Count Heavnich best student.Shadow Thief is a professional stealer trained by Count Heavnich.He is a master in stealth skills.

Info:
Class: Spy
Weapon: Sharp Dresser & Invis Watch
Charge Ability: Super Jump (uses Reload instead of alt-fire)

Rage:
Goes Invisible for 10 seconds
Outlines enemys for 10 seconds
Can Steal weapons from other players by hitting them

Gameplay (Not In Duo):

Download:
http://adf.ly/1bvKdm

Theme:

~ Count Heanich+Shadow Thief (DUO)

Theme For The DUO:
https://youtu.be/nhFU6rnNXGQ

It would be lovely if this DUO will be added cuz we don't have so many DUO bosses in ff2 and for me they seem to balanced the heavy is slow but has 3 lives and a hook and the spy is fast and stealthy but has lover health and no extra lives, Boom Balanced.
But ye @Kevin senpai add this DUO cuz that spy looks fasionable af

"Stg Anonymous on some replies to the threads: The amount of shitposts is incredibly unbelievable there". Not me lmfao.

St.Heffe has to be removed and changed with another boss,what about a Duo?
I will start saying that Shadow Thief and Count Heavnich is my favourite Duo,thanks to thei abilities and rages.
Let's start with the main Informations

~ Count Heavnich
He is the Duo leader and the oldest of the two.He is a professional stealer.

Info:
Class: Heavy
Weapon: Ham + Grapplinkhook
Charge Ability: TF Conditions (crits + knockback immunity for 10 seconds)

Rage:
Goes Giant for 10 seconds
Gets a Stronger weapon for 10 seconds (after the timer hits zero, gets his normal weapon back)

Special: Has 3 lives

On Life lose:
Summons 2 powerful + invincible yet slow robo minions

Gameplay (Not In Duo):

Download:
http://adf.ly/1bvJIf

Theme:

~ Shadow Thief

He is Count Heavnich best student.Shadow Thief is a professional stealer trained by Count Heavnich.He is a master in stealth skills.

Info:
Class: Spy
Weapon: Sharp Dresser & Invis Watch
Charge Ability: Super Jump (uses Reload instead of alt-fire)

Rage:
Goes Invisible for 10 seconds
Outlines enemys for 10 seconds
Can Steal weapons from other players by hitting them

Gameplay (Not In Duo):

Download:
http://adf.ly/1bvKdm

Theme:

~ Count Heanich+Shadow Thief (DUO)

Theme For The DUO:
https://youtu.be/nhFU6rnNXGQ
I doubt there will be so many changes.. Also... If this is gonna be added as duo, give to the spy only 2 lives thanks. [ ] Sorry [x] Not sorry
EDIT: wuupsie deisy, 2 lives on the heavy

"Stg Anonymous on some replies to the threads: The amount of shitposts is incredibly unbelievable there". Not me lmfao.

I doubt there will be so many changes.. Also... If this is gonna be added as duo, give to the spy only 2 lives thanks. [ ] Sorry [x] Not sorry
About the heavy's lives,his HP drains extremely fast,thanks to his vulnerability to projectiles and explosions.Giving him only 2 lives it's basically "killing" him.

About the heavy's lives,his HP drains extremely fast,thanks to his vulnerability to projectiles and explosions.Giving him only 2 lives it's basically "killing" him.

You should first test him - and then make decisions nerfing him.
Quick decisions will bring you nothing except more work.

I might not be a #13 player, but I do play a lot of 24/7 FF2. St Heffe was spammed to oblivion because you would never lose as him. Now that he's gone, everyone spams Chuck Norris because you hardly ever lose as him too. A new DUO boss, or even just a boss add in general would cause players to not pick the next OP boss and go for the DUO instead. When Beepman was added, everyone wanted to play him. When Femalepyro was added, everyone wanted to play her. I'm getting real sick of hearing "Chuck Norris" every single round that begins, so even if it's not a DUO at all, a new boss would be fine.

Yes, he actually got removed.
Doesn't change the fact that we need some kind of replacement for that missing hole we got there.

The hole is filled with this Boob monster, or better said 2 enormous melons.
Female Pyro I believe? Awfull music, unoriginal character, no good back-story-reason why this is a boss etc.
St.Heffe is removed but there are a lot more added in this last half year.

St.Heffe is removed but there are a lot more added in this last half year.
but there are a lot more added in this last half year.
a lot more
Wolf...did you even know how many bosses have been put on the server after you "left for a while"? Two bosses, one is fem pyro, the other is beepman, two bosses got removed (heffe and goomba soldier) or more, now tell me, how much the situation has changed? The number of bosses has been reduced in the worst case or such not changed.

We're probably the poorest community in the freak fortress server's bosses theme. Kevin, even if I've proposed to add freaks by some alliedmodders forums, did nothing. I've been on this server, everytime the same annoying rounds with the common 0p killing everyone: chuck norris, miku, hotline sniper. Obviously, no one is nomore caring. Nice

• Agree
Reactions: Uncodex
We're probably the poorest community in the freak fortress server's bosses theme. Kevin, even if I've proposed to add freaks by some alliedmodders forums, did nothing. I've been on this server, everytime the same annoying rounds with the common 0p killing everyone: chuck norris, miku, hotline sniper. Obviously, no one is nomore caring. Nice
escalated.gif

(hilarious and original - Don't need to say it.)

Last edited:
(Someone stop me if i'm wrong - @Patmosphere @TekkitFappit )
Wrong Information you got there.
Female Pyro wasn't a replacement for St. Heffe.
She was beside St. Heffe a whole Month, after he got removed entirely of the Server.

I didn't say that it has replaced St.Heffe, I just wanted to mention that the "empty hole" was filled with other Characters.
...and just me mocking the Female pyro :< Don't be so harsh on me

@Patmosphere I don't disagree with you at all.
There are tons of freak fortress servers with updated bosses and maps etc.
Some of them I really like, some of them I really hate.
Don't get me wrong, I love new content but what I enjoy more then new stuff is updated content we already have.
But you mention the bosses who are overpowered already so I take a guess that you have a good idea what I mean.

By the way, did they finally got rid of the Short circuit? that thing really broke the gamemode back in the days.

I didn't say that it has replaced St.Heffe, I just wanted to mention that the "empty hole" was filled with other Characters.
...and just me mocking the Female pyro :< Don't be so harsh on me

@Patmosphere I don't disagree with you at all.
There are tons of freak fortress servers with updated bosses and maps etc.
Some of them I really like, some of them I really hate.
Don't get me wrong, I love new content but what I enjoy more then new stuff is updated content we already have.
But you mention the bosses who are overpowered already so I take a guess that you have a good idea what I mean.

By the way, did they finally got rid of the Short circuit? that thing really broke the gamemode back in the days.

First part. Excuse me. misunderstood. (Taking the Disagree of course back)
Second part; @Patmosphere
and last part; Yes, Sir - Finally happened after some waiting. But that also a long time ago.
You were Inactiv - So I can't blame you for the lack of Information. But at least you have now some kind of new Information what recently(or a long time ago) happened.

• Informative
Reactions: Wolf
First part. Excuse me. misunderstood. (Taking the Disagree of course back)
Second part; @Patmosphere
and last part; Yes, Sir - Finally happened after some waiting. But that also a long time ago.
You were Inactiv - So I can't blame you for the lack of Information. But at least you have now some kind of new Information what recently(or a long time ago) happened.

...I am so happy that it got removed T^T
That's why I haven't seen it around anymore...
I never seen the thread and honesty, I never tried it out myself since I find it discusting to play like that.
So thanks for the heads up on that one!

I've seen that desert map with the random events is still a thing though :I
Am I the only one who dislikes that map? Minegay is atleast removed *snorts* but that was a long while ago~

Now just the fishy RTD rolls and overpowered bosses....

Seen updated versions in other communities of bosses like daft punk or fem spy. The 0p bosses's rebalacing won't be taken serious if we first don't give what the people expect from a server ruined by the lack of hales, I've experienced too much this, players telling me there're always the same bosses. They mostly decided to give up with the community and searching another one. This is just disgusting. The problem there is that Kevin won't do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread