Nerf hales with range? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if this is tru the engi can't hide in his own buildings so you can smite him.. and then just melee the dispenser, or just rage near it since you have about 32 smites think one of them will land?
well then should i report this bug? even though i din't screenshot it or made a .Dem because i know for sure he din't kill anyone with his smite

Finally someone agrees me.
Wizard please bug report?

Wat you think this is a bug?
I think you have no idea how smite works

And also there is no need to post a nerf hales thread because we mention all hales that needs a nerf

Finally someone agrees me.
Wizard please bug report?

Wat you think this is a bug?
I think you have no idea how smite works

Smite : Blue Sentinel: restore a large amount of mana over 2 seconds (25% of your maximum mana).

Smite : Red Brambleback: restore a large amount of health instantly (20% of your maximum health).

Smite : Ancient Krug: for 90 seconds every 6th basic attack stuns minions and monsters. Additionally, you can attack a tower to expend the buff early - dealing a large amount of bonus true damage (65 + 15 × level).

Smite : Crimson Raptor: grant you true sight for a short duration the next time you are spotted by an enemy ward for 90 seconds.

Smite : Greater Murk Wolf: summon a rift spirit that grants sight over the nearby crossroads for 90 seconds. Whenever an enemy champion comes in range of the nature spirit, it will chase them for a short duration.

Smite : Gromp: for 90 seconds, poisons enemies who attack you, dealing 10 + (5% bonus health) magic damage over 3 seconds.

• Funny
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Can someone close this pointless thread?

well this guy doesn't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread