Nerf hales with range? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i whas thinking about nerfing some hales with range attacks like gentlespy because they seem to OP, it could take down a lvl 3 sentry in one shot and made running useless, unless your a scout or maybe they are just made because of engie nests i don't know but it seems a little unfair for slow moving targets

So you want to nerf an balanced hale?
Think about what would happen if we nerf gentle spy.
Every one could easily take him out.
And in fact he cant super jump, he cant teleport (only when he rages),and he can get stuck when he rages.

Yea, but thinking gentlespy overall, He's fast, range is huge, rage teleports him into red players at the same time giving him few second uber and ambassador with few bullets in it. And yea he can get stuck, but had only happened few times in my ff2 career. Worst thing is when he teleports into red player, the red is unable to move and it confirms easy kill to gentlespy.So thats why I feel like gentlespy needs a little nerf

So you want to nerf an balanced hale?
Think about what would happen if we nerf gentle spy.
Every one could easily take him out.
And in fact he cant super jump, he cant teleport (only when he rages),and he can get stuck when he rages.
i would just nerf his gun so it takes 2 hits to kill someone and maybe a few more bullets to balance it

I'am getting tired of all of these complaints of freak fort.... play the game abit more and you will learn how to deal with him. :l
also @LieväAutismi i'am surprised by your reaction. you know how to handle yourself in Freak fort, iv seen you do a shitload of damage multiple times.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman and Flynt
Gentle is balanced as he is now, he doesn't need a nerf at all, also why would you want to nerf Gentle spy when St. Heffe is 20 times more OP then him, hell even hatsune miku is to OP compared to him

I'am getting tired of all of these complaints of freak fort.... play the game abit more and you will learn how to deal with him. :l
also @LieväAutismi i'am surprised by your reaction. you know how to handle yourself in Freak fort, iv seen you do a shitload of damage multiple times.
True , but I do alot of market gardening/goomba which is 1500/2500 dmg per shot.

So Why is it a problem then :p
I only FEEL like it should be nerfed, u may agree or not and thats ok. But there are other good players out there too and it can be rough to play against them if they do all have these large bonuses, speed, range , 1 hit kill wep etc.

u can kill Miku easily - St. heffe is only good in they air, one good direct hit soldier and he's a goner

Yeah posting nerfs when you cleary haven't played enough freak fortress.. gj.

• Disagree
Reactions: [Wizzard4Life]
u can kill Miku easily - St. heffe is only good in they air, one good direct hit soldier and he's a goner

You haven't played enough on ff2 here then, st. Heffe has more then 10 smites in a life here (I think) and he has 3 lifes he can easilly kill the entire rage by just smiting.

i almost played on every single FF2 server with the same Hales and St. heffe got killed like a little mosquito with only Direct hit Soldiers, Machina Snipers and Medics

Then you have no reason to complain about gentle spy >.>

You haven't played enough on ff2 here then, st. Heffe has more then 10 smites in a life here (I think) and he has 3 lifes he can easilly kill the entire rage by just smiting.
when he's using his "Amen" he gets stuned and u can get free bonks (if u din't get stuned) also i have seen his smite failing multiple times within a building

when he's using his "Amen" he gets stuned and u can get free bonks (if u din't get stuned) also i have seen his smite failing multiple times within a building

no?.... he just looks at one person and he smites 3 people even true walls and underground.

• Disagree
well i have heard multiple times the smite sound but nobody died (in a building)
After heffe uses he rages , he has 3 smites available. He can use it any time he wants and it's guaranteed 3 kills if there is any reds in 4-6 meter radius

well i have heard multiple times the smite sound but nobody died (in a building)

even if this is tru the engi can't hide in his own buildings so you can smite him.. and then just melee the dispenser, or just rage near it since you have about 32 smites think one of them will land?

• Disagree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread