Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkel Lolce

Hello everyone!

Name: ☞Mr. ONyx☜ [DPAIN]
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76667927
Rule broken: Using naix exploit.
Evidence: Video recording: http://plays.tv/video/56055cb422ff1a8371

The story started when i killed ONyx many times.He went medic and started to chase me.Some how i imagine he was shooting so fast with his nail gun towards me,but i was thinking he was Naix Race,but i was wrong.He got raged towards me and went naix race,used the rage ulti and instantly change to another race (you can see at 00:16 his race is Sacred Warrior who gaves him + more damage).After i killed him he instantly changed his race because i knew he was using naix exploit.I even asked him "Are you using the naix bug ONyx?",he didn't reply.

@Kevin u can´t fix the cr naix bug, right?

Hello everyone!

The story started when i killed ONyx many times.He went medic and started to chase me.Some how i imagine he was shooting so fast with his nail gun towards me,but i was thinking he was Naix Race,but i was wrong.He got raged towards me and went naix race,used the rage ulti and instantly change to another race (you can see at 00:16 his race is Sacred Warrior who gaves him + more damage).After i killed him he instantly changed his race because i knew he was using naix exploit.I even asked him "Are you using the naix bug ONyx?",he didn't reply.
Sacred warrior increases your attack speed to even more than naix ultimate when you are at low hp. Are you sure it wasn't that?

Sacred warrior increases your attack speed to even more than naix ultimate when you are at low hp. Are you sure it wasn't that?

I'm 100% sure about it,he had full hp when he was chasing me.I asked him nicely "Are you using the naix bug?",he didn't reply.That means he was using it.Even you can check your self at 00:05 when he appeared he was shooting fast.

Oh yeah also the Sacred Warrior doesn't increase your speed,it increases your damage when you have low hp.

So, is this confirmed exploiting or just Sacred Warrior? Do you want to keep the report up @Unkel Lolče?

Well, he says that he had full HP, maybe he used sacred warrior to make the buff even higher?

I'm not sure about it,because i asked him nicely "are you using the naix bug",he didn't reply.That's i'll keep the report up.

So not replying = he used it? There are so many reasons why people do not answer sometimes, maybe he didn't saw, maybe he was playing and did not wanted to write, maybe bug abuse, who knows...

I guess this cant be used as proof, you should use the video as serious proof only

So not replying = he used it? There are so many reasons why people do not answer sometimes, maybe he didn't saw, maybe he was playing and did not wanted to write, maybe bug abuse, who knows...

I guess this cant be used as proof, you should use the video as serious proof only

He did replied to other people,expect to ME.

Hello everyone!

Use playerinfo to see if he was naix glitching. And sacred warrior is faster by comparison to Naix.

Use playerinfo to see if he was naix glitching. And sacred warrior is faster by comparison to Naix.
Can't see at playerinfo that he did it. playerinfo is everytime at the moment. Or where i can see the course?

I don't think Onyx was using the bug,because he took some damage from the sentry that was behind him doe
but Lolce,not replying does not means using a bug,and i know Onyx a little.
Welp,I don't personally think he was using a bug because naix+sacred attack like %25 faster than that,so I think you are wrong.
(i used naix at old days and ik that is faster but not using it anymore ofc.)

I don't think Onyx was using the bug,because he took some damage from the sentry that was behind him doe
but Lolce,not replying does not means using a bug,and i know Onyx a little.
Welp,I don't personally think he was using a bug because naix+sacred attack like %25 faster than that,so I think you are wrong.
(i used naix at old days and ik that is faster but not using it anymore ofc.)

Alright then,i'll end my report here.But i'll keep my eyes on him.

• Agree
Reactions: -|GMC|- Cap soli !
I've finally come to a conclusion, he wasn't using the naix bug. As you can see/hear somewhere around 00:05-00:07 his attack speed increased after recieving a bodyshot. Thank you for the report regardless.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread