Declined .n00bz.Rambo Admin Application for US 2Fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Water

Banned
Username: .n00bz.Rambo

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:54024455

My Age: 20 years old

Current playtime on relevant servers:
1628650308126.png

Link to my sourceban records:Bans : https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:54024455&Submit=Search
Comms : https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:54024455&Submit=Search

Who gave you permission to apply? N/A

Server to what I am applying for: US 2Fort

General Online Times& time zone: I'm am usually on after 2 P.M after getting off work, but i can be very flexible except late nights saying around 11 to 12. Also on Eastern Time

Do you have a working microphone: Of course I do. I like to talk to people and have some fun while gaming on panda community trying to bring it back to life and get action going so we all enjoy playing and bringing back players everyday.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I've worked with a couple buddies in .n00bz. that we ran a server. I was an Admin before on it and except nothing but the best experience for the people on Panda 2fort. I do know the common commands for Admin.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate: So breaking down how I would my job. First I would hop onto the server and seeing anything is causing an issue or problems. Try to resolve the issue and what would be the suitable punishment for the situation. Then try to make everything go back to normal since I've been on the server for quite awhile now. I know what normal look likes and hopefully everyone is having fun. My policy is trying to have everyone enjoy playing on the server so it brings back players. So we can keep the server alive and running and hopefully keep donations going and possibly get better things for panda community. I know it seems like im repeating myself over and over but its what the people want for the server.

My punishments:
Comm punishments :
1) warning
2) 720
3) 1440
4) 4320
5) 10080
6) 43200
7) Perm

Ban punishments :
1) warning
2) 720
3) 1440
4) 4320
5) 10080
6) 43200
7) Perm

Cheating :
1)Perm

Provoking and insulting.

Examples
"faggot"
"dude you suck stop talking"
"you keep running at me like a fucking retard."
"didnt fig make you his bitch yesterday?."
"snowy = trash."
"and then yalls retarded ass responded."
"shut up piss baby."
"i laughed because of how bad you are."

Honestly if it was clearly obvious I wasn't on the server at the time I would have reported you.

So I can’t simply defend myself and make people stop talking smack and defending others from never coming back to the server? Because they were trolling the normals on the server. I can’t help the way I talk it’s something I do sometime. I can say sorry to em over vc but you weren’t there for that either. Simply people complain to me bout the server because no one is doing their role as admin and I’m on the server a lot more then others. They rely on me to get info out to admins but currently main one for US 2fort is on “break” and the other 2. Idk about them. I know For Odin is dealing with personal stuff in life so I can’t bother him and Emma doesn’t even do her job according to the multiple complaints I have received.

Your old application for reference for me and others later on:

I'd rather this not turn into about panda staff and more about you.

If you find yourself frustrated about how you can not do anything about rulebreakers there is the option of Player Reports, which is here:
This is a option rather than getting worked up. It does take effort on your behalf to fill out but if you're applying for admin you should expect that in the role. So player reports should be a breeze!

I've noticed that you had 4 US 2fort regulars comment on your application. Although it's nice to know, your friends are going to vouche for you positively and we'd rather have someone from a neutral perspective.

And you're right, we don't know the full story with just chatlogs. It is a glimpse into what your mannerism could possibly be.

Your sessions are amazing. Application is decent. Overall good luck and let's keep this application on topic :twc:

@Madact sorry, just tryna help panda community overall, don’t wanna see the server go down because of something dumb happens you know. Hopefully goes well. Y’all can see how I changed. Also I have reported people for hacking and spamming and doing other stuff. But no one really came to help solve the issue so I rely on gold when he can. But thank you. I do hope everything goes well

@Magglet already brought up your chat history, so I will leave that out of this response.

As I'm sure you know, I've had you blocked and muted for almost 7 months now, on occasion I would unmute you, but quickly realize why I did it in the first place. It seems you can never get my name out of your mouth, as you love to comment on how "horrible" I am at being an admin–you even managed to bring it up in this thread! I find it important to bring this up so other viewers will know the sour history we have, but I can still say you really haven't changed since you last applied, and this thread is evident of that.

I think we can agree that you play 24/7 US 2Fort at a higher skill level than most other players, and with that, you expect others to have the same mindset (not so much performance) as you do. You have never liked friendlies, and you are very vocal about that on the server and in your chat logs. Maybe its just me, but I feel having someone that only wants one playstyle out of people–represent a community focused on inclusion–hurts both of us. I have also noticed that you are very afraid the server, "dying" and "going down." I'm not sure what catastrophic event you are afraid of that will turn 24/7 US 2Fort into a dead server, but I have seen how the way you treat others on the server has, and that is through the numerous reports that have been made on you.

You have had over 5 "harassment" reports made on you this summer, and that is only from when I first started administrating. That is an alarming amount of people that have gone out of their way because they thought you were being too aggressive or rude on comms. Even one of your friends (referenced in Madact's response) said this about how some people have to deal with your "not too appealing personality." If I had to mute an admin because of how they treated me or someone else, who knows how horrible the people that let him administrate must be? So while you may be active on the server, there are plenty more people that are as active as you that would portray the Panda community in a good light. I personally would be embarrassed if I had someone that acts the way you do representing a community of mine.

@Emmathatsme Tbh with you, I don’t like you in general because you never do your job. Nothin personal towards you at all but the reason I’m even really applying for admin because admins don’t join at all including you. I’m being 100 percent truthfully. I don’t care if I get hate or not everyone isn’t perfect. I’m only applying because wanted me too cause they wanna see the server go up in popularity. I treat people how they treat me. I don’t even care really If I get admin or not. I really don’t I just prefer to see something getting done. Which you gold or odin arent accomplishing when you are the ones who look over it. I’m doing this not for me but for the people for the server. They reported me for harassment because they started something they couldn’t finish. Like I said I could care less bout this position. I’m just tryna say the truth now then later because the server is dying due to the fact of no admins are joining when needed. Even when people report no one comes. It’s just a shame I enjoy playing on the server but no one looks over it. I know the admins are gonna look at me be like “what an asshole this guy doesn’t know shit” I don’t care for your opinions. It’s just down right dumb to put people in a position where they refuse to help. I’ll give it to gold since he comes 70% of the time when I ask him to join to take care of the situation. But Emma and for Odin I don’t see anymore. I don’t care for this position I don’t. Cause I feel like everyone gonna hate me because I rule over with power to ban someone over a server. I don’t care if this gets denied because at the end of the day I’m gonna be me overall. So y’all make up your mind and decide this cause I don’t like spending time on this forum because it’s a waste of my time

I treat people how they treat me.

I don’t care for this position.

I don’t like spending time on this forum because it’s a waste of my time.

. . .

With all the dramatics in this thread set aside, your application is fair. You applied for the exact same reasons I applied originally for US-DB.
Inactive admins are mostly a side effect of growing up and having a life away from the computer, I know this all too well.
Wanting to take the community issues into your own hands is great.

The ass kissing comments from brand new forum accounts is not so great.
Your chat history is written by a professional twelve year old.
The fact an existing staff member has you client side muted and blocked is appalling.
Players reporting you for harassment even if they did start the conflict, is pretty telling.

I do not play on 2fort, because god why would I, so I'm out of the loop on the "lore" of the situation.
Regardless of my insights, your overall demeanor presents a train wreck of poor social behavior.

What I've gathered without diving too deep, is nothing I want to see from a fellow staff member.

I will change my accepted calls to include 2Fort. If and when I'm online I will certainly help to deal with the cheaters at the least.

@Pricholas once more I do not care for forums. I simply said the situation and nothing has happened and it’s sad. I have to rely on one person to deal with situations. And that’s gold. When you have multiple other admins. I don’t wanna be admin for something that can’t even take care of itself. Like I said before I didn’t do this for myself. But thank you for at least “tryna help” with cheaters

Hello folks,

I figured I'd weight in on this topic. From my observations, I think it's reasonable to say that it would be inappropriate for Rambo to hold an administrative position in your community. Given how I and others have seen him behave, I feel this is a fair assessment.

Rambo has consistently displayed toxic behavior; always insulting players, talking shit, bad-mouthing admins behind their back, etc.

I understand that anecdotes alone are not very convincing. To better illustrate my point, here's a video showcasing what to expect from Rambo if you're not well-acquainted with him already. This video has been passed around the community, so I figured I'd share it here as well. This video is all the way back from November of 2020, so I guess it shows that he has not changed since.

Note: Rambo has since changed his name several times. In this video, his name is ".n00bz.Sugar Water"

Enjoy!

A guy who tests out cheats on your server,

Grape Ape

Your right I do talk shit bout admins. Cause they can’t do their jobs :) that’s why I’m here simple. Like I said before I don’t care for this anymore people wanted me to do it because the admins for 2fort suck and they do??‍♂️ I’m simply telling the truth. Yet I’m toxic but people come back for the comedy I provide for them. So like I said before don’t care, don’t know why you feed onto this if you can clearly read the statements from before. Simple :) 80 views isn’t the community btw but thanks for the clout you simply provided for me and toxicity you show in the video as well?

Your right I do talk shit bout admins. Cause they can’t do their jobs :) that’s why I’m here simple. Like I said before I don’t care for this anymore people wanted me to do it because the admins for 2fort suck and they do??‍♂️ I’m simply telling the truth. Yet I’m toxic but people come back for the comedy I provide for them. So like I said before don’t care, don’t know why you feed onto this if you can clearly read the statements from before. Simple :) 80 views isn’t the community btw but thanks for the clout you simply provided for me and toxicity you show in the video as well?

It doesn't seem like you're doing anything to improve your case. It fallacious to counter criticism by criticizing others, you're doing a wonderful job of undermining your own application.

As a side note: I find it hilarious for you to assume I'm even in that video whatsoever.

Honestly the fact that you got another admin who doesn't play 2Fort to vote on your application because of how you responded is honestly astounding. I am partly to blame since I did help you out with the application but I really should have checked your chat log before helping you out. I'll take the L on that. But really your chat log is extremely inexcusable and the way you reacted in your final response has got me a bit mad. I don't wanna type to much since I don't feel well but -1

Then get mad gold cause you know it’s your fault I’m here along with Emma’s. Cause multiple times in discord I told you the issues and you didn’t deal with them neither along with the other admins. Because your on “break” it’s volunteer work there’s no such thing as a break in virtual volunteer work lmao. Now after I made my comment bout emma she finally joins back and does her job now?

Given your attitude towards the admins, players, and server, I don't believe it is in panda's best interest to make you an admin. Given your history with toxic attitude towards almost everyone I can for sure say -1.

I don't see this working out as staff have expressed their concerns and the response makes us think bringing you onto the team will cause arguments. Also the behaviour pointed out either by staff, regulars or chatlog is another factor of not allowing you onto the team.

I suggest you improve your behaviour on the server and improve your relations with staff members if you wish to pursue becoming staff in the future. You can re-apply in 1 month: 1st of October 2021.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread