Declined My unmute appeal for Panda Community Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savador548

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Savador548

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178410841

Date and Time of the Ban: 8/06/2020

Reason about the Ban: I insulted a fellow player for over talking me on multiple occasions

Admin who banned you: Bambi

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I feel that I should be unmuted to multiple reasons.

1. I made a simple insult to a player who wasn't listening to me when I was warden and I was trying to make peace for all the other players on the server.

2. I'm not the only person who insults people on panda, there are like hundreds of players who would insult each other and face no consequences at all.

3. The staff of panda may insult by mistake as well and will not get any form of warning at all.

4. I feel like i have matured from that day and i hope if I'm unmuted i will be able to try to keep others players like myself from getting muted and gagged.

And the insult that i used was ( I'm sorry that your brain cant comprehend what im saying.)

@Bambi
The video that was used:
The report against you:
Good luck sav :)

Sounded like more then just a simple insult to me and you definitely weren't trying to make peace as evident in the video above me. Saying that "players and admins alike insult and get away with it" is a baseless argument. Anyone that gets reported and caught breaking the rules face the same thing you get. Just because you are a reoccurring player on the server does not mean I'll let you slip by breaking the rules like the person you were arguing with. So I doubt you've "matured" considering you are completely downplaying what happened and trying to throw it off at other people.

Declined, you can try appealing again in a months time. Come back with a better reason for me to lower/drop this mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread