My love and thank you to the Panda Community. (1 Viewer)

Nisoria

I honestly don't know how to start this off, It's probably not gonna be as good as I thought inside my head but I realized that If I can't perform it there's no reason for me to continue.

Dear Panda Community to the People of the Top and to the People of the Low. This is a message to you saying that I'll be formally resigning due to the fact that I don't think I can perform my duties as an FF2 Admin anymore, I've met a lot of good friends and some that I hold very dear to my heart. But I always have this feeling that everyday when I'm unable to get on I feel useless being here. I really love and respect you all for giving me the love and respect that I never really asked for, but then I realized why you give the love and respect. You give it because it's what a community should be about, it's what someone like me would always appreciate when times are tough. I still plan to play on your servers just because of the love you show towards me, now let me give it back to you.

@Loli Police Hi there buddy you're a really good friend of mine we've met and talked ever since I joined FF2 and I respect you and love all the things you do for me don't ever change.

@Bambi woah you grew up, all jokes aside though you're a wonderful friend you help me in times of need and that's the definition of a friend at least in my mind thank you for helping me overcome with my social anxiety even though I still have problems speaking to people till this day ?

@White Falcon Hi first mentor!!! You've taught me so much and I plan on learning more from you even if we don't get to talk much but you're a great help to me and other people keep striving for what you believe in! :nekoheart:

@Waxel Waxel, you're a very nice person believe it or not and I've never seen someone with so much patience before even after white falcon resigned you're as good as a mentor as him.

@fanthom @Miro You 2 are just plain goofy but that's the unique thing about you two, I'm happy to see that you guys are friends and I hope the future goes well for you two.

@Kaz I really don't know how to start this ahah, I know we've kinda had ups and downs in the past but all of that is behind me cause in my mind the people that you hate the most can be your bestest of friends (not saying I hate you lol)

@Madact @Kevin You two are some of the most understanding people ever I thank you for all of the hard work you do, you both really know how to run a community and I hope this community keeps striving to become better and brighter! :nekoheart:

I'm sorry if I missed anyone there was just too much to list and It's hard for me to think of what to write but my final thank you is to the viewer that is reading is, I might not know you or I might not have listed you but I know deep down inside that you're a good person and I hope everything goes well for your future endeavors. It's just a shame that my personal problems got the better of me. But hey I might apply again in the future, till then I'll see you all later.

Love you guys!

~Nisoria <3

What the flip stop making me sad :(
I swear to god i'm not crying!

• Indifferent
  • Sad
Reactions: fanthom and Nisoria

Users who are viewing this thread