• Yes.

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, am I the only one getting a semi-harvest/screamfortress vib from this map?

Please do not add this. It's a poor map with illogical secrets that cannot be figured out unless you're the map maker or spectate him. The prison exit can be opened easily without repercussions on freedays and such. The layout is complex and there are few helpful signs or maps to situate yourself which Unicake abuses because he knows where everything is. He also only makes changes to the map that benefit him when he's playing it on a community under the guise of "bug fixing little things".

If Unicake spends more time on it, he can add those things you listed.
He also only makes changes to the map that benefit him when he's playing it on a community under the guise of "bug fixing little things".
Out of pure curiosity, how exactly would you know this?

• Agree
Reactions: Furken
Please do not add this. It's a poor map with illogical secrets that cannot be figured out unless you're the map maker or spectate him.
No shit, You've played on it in like the first 2 days where nobody knows anything, now almost everybody knows secrets because they actually play on it without rtving.

The prison exit can be opened easily without repercussions on freedays and such.
No. They need to break a breakable electrical box, and that makes them lose freeday.

The layout is complex and there are few helpful signs or maps to situate yourself which Unicake abuses because he knows where everything is.

Ok, tell me when you actually played with me and saw me abuse anything. Because i haven't seen you on the same server running District at all.
There is no 1 pixel button that gives me infinite ammo, every secret is fair and you're just too confused because you don't know them.
Each secret is the same as in any other map (Ammo spot, Armoury breakable, Cell breakable, Secret room, subtle visual references) Point out one thing that is a GAME BREAKING ADVANTAGE i have used.

"I know where everything is" Woah, what a surprise

He also only makes changes to the map that benefit him when he's playing it on a community under the guise of "bug fixing little things".

Tell me 1 thing that benefits me in the map, and nobody else.

PS.
I don't get why you're trying to be such a dickhead to remove the map. I already disproved all of your arguments in the thread and basically this video and you still cant understand you're wrong lmao

And you call arguing against you a "ree tantrum" here + you imply that everybody that gave you a negative opinion is somebody I summoned.

This is the second time I disproved your arguments but you will continue with your logic anyway
251bfbc0-1e4a-47f1-b421-c0e618cfe7cb

Last edited:
It's a poor map with illogical secrets that cannot be figured out unless you're the map maker or spectate him.

Then I guess snowday should be removed since no one probably would've guessed that going in the soccer net gives you low gravity or that jumping into the corner of the meme behind the soccer goals teleports you halfway across the map.

• Agree
Reactions: Dandy and Jim
I'd like to go through this with pie on the map, including all of the easter eggs and whatever features are in it. Wanna make sure what is in this isn't easily abused.
Not sure how. Discord video call could do it, or if you have a server to host this lmao great.

Map seemed decent, I liked some of the ideas that went behind it.

There where a couple of things that needed invisible walls. Felt also cell area was extremely small and the special cell does lead to armory but does take a couple of hits to get in. Blues might feel they need to armory camp to catch them out.
Exiting the prison, they where rather close to each other but did require some steps to acquire. Not sure how I feel about it, as other maps are super big for the prison exit or really difficult to get to. Will say it alerts when things are being accessed, so it has that going for it.
As for getting ammo away from armory, it's decent. Clever, gives blues a chance. Some interesting hiding spots on the map as well.

Overall, not the best for certain situations that can happen in the gamemode but there are plenty of options and I generally like how the map was creative.
Will be sorted out in private from now on. Anything else that needs to me added to this thread, let me know.

• Informative
Reactions: Pie and Dandy
map has been added and should be visible on next mapchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread