Declined my admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
k thanks for the @name tip so chillix, maddity i wanted to call you because you are almoste the only admin (except darandom) that saw me play. and all this swearing was splited on diffrents weeks and i am not the only guy that have bad days. moste players on the ba_jail server say i am a verry good warden and i don't think i am hostile player so ... plz tell them what you think about me if i would be a good admin ... or not. (i will work on y self control ;))

I played a lot with him and I didn't see him being immature.

He is definitely a friendly player, knows the rules, has a good english and is indeed a good warden.
I think he would be a good admin.

I played a lot with him and I didn't see him being immature.

He is definitely a friendly player, knows the rules, has a good english and is indeed a good warden.
I think he would be a good admin.
Not to sound lazy or something but I agree with Maddity.
I would say yes IF you stop with those childish insultings.

Thats my opinion.

• Creative
Reactions: Supreme
oh and also maddity helped me and know i know moste admin commands. (thanks maddity:D:)

Sorry for it taking so long for you to finally get an answer to this. Now that I can take more charge with the apps hopefully we will go through them more quickly. @illikal03 brought to my attention how long this has been open, thanks for that.

Anyways, one of your positive votes was retracted and with one positive vote left that is simply not enough. Perhaps you can try again later. Thanks again for your patience.

okay m=) anyway that's a good thing my app has been declined, now i'll learn from my mistakes and try again next time. thanks for the time spent on my app. and great job for the community :) see ya in game or in my future app :wise:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread