Declined my admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxyGenE

i love your community and admins aspecially your ba_chretien server and sometimes when DaRandom is not here there is rules not respected. i would really like to do something but i can't. so i would like to help poeples to respect rules of your servers and help you.
name: [Alpha]OxyGenE
steam ID:STEAM_0:0:73204309
online times: i can play everyday when i can (this is quite often)
do i have a microphone ?: i have one and i use it when i need to.
my admin or modo experience: well i have never been admin by the past. and i would love to have my very first experiance in the panda community !! =D
server i usually play on: i often go on the jail break server (i would like to be a jail break admin)
but i also go sometimes in dm_duel.
my experience with source mod: i know some console code but i am ready and i am determined to watch on the internet and learn all i need to know !
why should you choose me ?: i really love your community and i love to help peoples around me: admins, peoples hwo want to learn the rules or peoples having troubles with freekillers.
my policie: for freekillers and other peoples that do not respect the rules i tell them twice to stop the i ban them and finally i perma ban them if they repeat the same errors. for any type of chat spam i will mut them for a short time and if he continues i will increase that time of mute.
if i see a hacker i will ban him and report it to steam.

thanks for your time and sorry for the maybe bad english (i am french cut i can easly be understood by peoples that speak english. =)

To begin with, you placed the thread in "archived application", someone will move it to where it belongs soon so no worries.

Overall looks like a good application, english is good enough in my opinion.
I have never played with you so i dont really know if you are suited for admin or not so ill leave that to the people who do.

Also since there are 5 new admins we are not searching for more admins at the moment.

He saw that we had just added new admins in the How To but he PM'd me to ask when he could apply. I didn't tell him that he could yet, though. Did anyone else do it or was he too impatient to wait?

my policie: for freekillers and other peoples that do not respect the rules i tell them twice to stop the i ban them and finally i perma ban them if they repeat the same errors.
if i see a hacker i will ban him and report it to steam.

thanks for your time and sorry for the maybe bad english (i am french cut i can easly be understood by peoples that speak english. =)

perma ban after 2 warnings?

oh i was a bit to impatient.:D and i did not really know what to do sry if i did something bad

oh and first i give 2 warnings than i ban for 30 min and only after if it is the same problem i perma ban but i can change that if you want :)

oh and first i give 2 warnings than i ban for 30 min and only after if it is the same problem i perma ban but i can change that if you want :)

It still is not really acceptable, it usually is 30 mins, few hours, few days/ a week, then perma.

ok then i will do this thank you for telling me this i will remember if you accept me

1st of all. The fact that you were too impatient to apply for Administration rights. (Not a good thing imo).
2nd, you should try to improve your English skills. I personally don't think anyone on the server would really take you serious as an admin if you were to enfore the rules with that English.

Right now a -1 from me.

improve my english, i think, should not be a big problem:).
and you are right, it was not really intelligent to be so impatient:D.
but if you don't take me as an admin pls recruit someone else that can play when DaRandom is not here :D:.

You didn't understand,did you? Applications are closed, so applying is no use.

oh yes but i wanted to say when the applications will be opened ^^.
and sorry for wasting your time

Even though the admin applications are closed atm, I do not see any really big mistakes (except for your english) - but what am I to judge? You seem to be very new to the forums (- just making a quote here)
Jarza said:
Even though you're new to the forums, you're pretty active on the server, which is good...

That aside, I think it would be great (like everyone else said) to wait with the application.

(P.S. Sorry for 'reviving' the thread again)

From your chatlog :

"cmon melee me pussy"
"milkshake you suck"
"pussy"
"smg noob"
"gonna go see ya and learn to melee bazinga"
"noooob"
"go learn to headshot"
"!me fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
"!me stupid warden"
"you suck guys"
"!me you will think about this music when you will have your anus ripped because you are ghosting"
"fack you demo"

It doesn't look mature enough...
You're disrespecting/insulting players = you're rulebreaking.

That's not the qualities required to be admin, but quite the contrary.

well i must say this a big mestakes i made so if ever i am gonna try to work on my self control and i undertsand it is not good for a admin to say this so i understand

Reactions: Electrod
I see no reason to accept you or you being a worthy addition to the team at all.

i understand but can you ask to admins and players that allready saw me play (stalker, maddity, darandom or even chillix) (if u have the time and the will to do it) what do they think plz

You can tag them on our forums using the @ sign. For instance @inu will alert me that I have been mentioned in a post and that my attention is required.

@Maddity @Chillix is what you want for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread