Declined muted for no reason lol (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=.Satan&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account:.Satan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22402588
Date and Time of the Ban: 12-29 like 20:30
Reason about the Ban: well no reason really but according to him, insult
Admin that Banned you: @Jimjo
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
first of all, dont meme about my like 200 mutes cus I did them to be able to talk in jb, glitch

anyways I said something on the lines of:
"that was so dumb jimjo that u respawned peter btw, the kill was justified and they trolled you, proper admins in 2017 lul"

now dont start fucking memes about me not being a proper admin, no need to bring up old stuff okok

Also if im correct admins are suposed to give out warnings before muting someone, especially for 12 hours no?

xoxo peace

"Also if im correct admins are suposed to give out warnings before muting someone, especially for 12 hours no? "

As a former admin and and a common player + the fact you have previous punishments.. i find this reason a poor and lame excuse

"Also if im correct admins are suposed to give out warnings before muting someone, especially for 12 hours no? "

As a former admin and and a common player + the fact you have previous punishments.. i find this reason a poor and lame excuse
I always gave out warnings? It depends on the "insult" if someone called x player a fucking n word then no warnings is needed, this is passive aggressive stuff at most imo and should be given out a warning if jimjo really took it that hard.

First of, If someone is insulting you don't have to warn them about it because it's in the rules anyway (what your supposed to read when you first join). Also, as a former admin shouldn't you of all people know that insulting in voice/text is against the rules and should be punished for it?

First of, If someone is insulting you don't have to warn them about it because it's in the rules anyway (what your supposed to read when you first join). Also, as a former admin shouldn't you of all people know that insulting in voice/text is against the rules and should be punished for it?
my point is that it's not an insult my dude, also stop bringing fucking former admin into it as it justifies my appeal to be false, stupid ass point.

yes ofc it should be punished but it's sooooooo minor I cant even see it, it's not even passive aggressive it's just me speaking >.>
you really should give an warning if you take my vitty comment that hard.
Also back in my day if I didnt give an warning before muting/gagging someone and madact saw it i'd get a real fucking spanking

id prefer if u still warn but..... ye incase of satan being a former admin and such... nah.

@Jimjo give some examples what satan did as insulting.

id prefer if u still warn but..... ye incase of satan being a former admin and such... nah.
besides why bring up former admin anyways since i got demoted for doing a shit job at it?

Since I was on the server as well I want to say that Satan was mad about something and wanted the warden to enable ff and kill 1 blu then the warden says no and he insluted him.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimjo
He said Something on the lines of 'You fucking pussy' to one of the other blu's as an example and also other things to which I dont remember word to word.

Since I was on the server as well I want to say that Satan was mad about something and wanted the warden to enable ff and kill 1 blu then the warden says no and he insluted him.
It was a running meme that furry wanted to kill me and I wanted to kill furry, he didnt enable friendly fire and i called him a
pussy

if it goes to this point that u mute people for 12 hour for calling someone a pussy, things need to change my dude

He said Something on the lines of 'You fucking pussy' to one of the other blu's as an example and also other things to which I dont remember word to word.
I mean being techincal, being a pussy could be a good thing

• Disagree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
It was a running meme that furry wanted to kill me and I wanted to kill furry, he didnt enable friendly fire and i called him a
pussy

if it goes to this point that u mute people for 12 hour for calling someone a pussy, things need to change my dude
The Warden was NoName not Furry

pussy

You were litterally telling a person who I haven't seen before on blu (I'm saying that because if he didn't know much he could have turned it on) to turn on friendly fire. You a literally said "Give me the Guardban I don't care".

• Agree
Reactions: TWC
should honestly be closed and unmuted already, dont know what pointless arguing brings to this.

You were litterally telling a person who I haven't seen before on blu (I'm saying that because if he didn't know much he could have turned it on) to turn on friendly fire. You a literally said "Give me the Guardban I don't care".
dawg, take fucking jokes, I've always been sarcastic with everything on jb, people who can take jokes can support me on this

Also shame ciri is banned on the forums, he saw exactly what happened and can support me in this bs mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread