Declined muted for no reason lol (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Time I see you on the server, you somehow insult or do something else which would be punishable. Personally I think you deserve this mute because You where insulting multiple times in voice chat and over talking too Which is quite surprising really.

I've always been sarcastic with everything on jb
In my opinion I think this is a fail excuse for trying to get unmuted. I think if the warden did turn on friendly fire you would have killed the blu you were talking about.

Every Time I see you on the server, you somehow insult or do something else which would be punishable. Personally I think you deserve this mute because You where insulting multiple times in voice chat and over talking too Which is quite surprising really.

In my opinion I think this is a fail excuse for trying to get unmuted. I think if the warden did turn on friendly fire you would have killed the blu you were talking about.
First off, you think i'd insult when you are on? you'd think im this dumb lol
Second of all, bring me some proper proof on this jimjo, you're just making claims in the wind thinking they are true, and yes ofcourse I might have called someone a cunt, idiot, but that's rare and is usualy aimed towards a very close friend on jb.
It's clear you are looking very hard for every little reason to mute me, which is fine but dont make false claims.

Fail excuse? Not even an excuse for that matter i'm just saying im very sarcastic when i insult, even if i insult it's towards a friend of mine.
hahah yes, ofcourse i would teamkill that'd be my like third guardban it would be like a day? you think i'd really do that? ofc I wouldnt.

First off, you think i'd insult when you are on? you'd think im this dumb lol
Second of all, bring me some proper proof on this jimjo, you're just making claims in the wind thinking they are true, and yes ofcourse I might have called someone a cunt, idiot, but that's rare and is usualy aimed towards a very close friend on jb.
It's clear you are looking very hard for every little reason to mute me, which is fine but dont make false claims.

Fail excuse? Not even an excuse for that matter i'm just saying im very sarcastic when i insult, even if i insult it's towards a friend of mine.
hahah yes, ofcourse i would teamkill that'd be my like third guardban it would be like a day? you think i'd really do that? ofc I wouldnt.
besides, i'm a former admin right? and a former admin wouldnt do that? right jimjo? :)
(talking about killing furry)

you think i'd insult when you are on? you'd think im this dumb lol
Why would you insult in the first place if you know its against the rules. With that comment I'm surprised u haven't been gagged multiple times before hand.

called someone a cunt, idiot, but that's rare
Rare? Every time you join you somehow insult someone in some way.

Why would you insult in the first place if you know its against the rules. With that comment I'm surprised u haven't been gagged multiple times before hand.

Lets not forget He got demoted for toxicity

give me some examples here jimjo, some food to eat, some fucking insults i've made so your point can be valid

how do I insult someone everytime in some way? Like define insults for you, I'm thinking about you fucking cunt or suck my dick faggot
insults to you must be something very very different.

Also ofc I know insulting is against the rules but you never know when you might get muted for not even saying an insult

Lets not forget He got demoted for toxicity
besides if i'm correct the only toxicity that was really demote able was the steam convo, which you have no part n'or context in. the rest is abuse m'lady

So you not toxic but in one of your more recent responses you said a no no words 4 times

Is this going anywhere. If not im declining/closing it unless some valid stuff pops up.

Is this going anywhere. If not im declining/closing it unless some valid stuff pops up.
i havent insulted anyone, and the mute is invalid :(
jimjo has yet to provide proof against it... just his words

Until procedures change, he's not expected to provide any more proof.

I'm really surprised that I haven't seen any major pushes for that , by the way. But whatever

• Agree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
Can't expect admins to record EVERYTHING since it was on voice chat.... and WalkingCake does seem to back him up soooooooo idk.
This appeal seems to be in a gray area IMO

Can't expect admins to record EVERYTHING since it was on voice chat.... and WalkingCake does seem to back him up soooooooo idk.
This appeal seems to be in a gray area IMO
I meaan if I could have someone like cake *cough* ciri that could back me up would be good, just because cake is backing him up doesnt mean everything he says is true, besides i havent insulted anyone rofl

doesnt mean everything he says is true
No it doesn’t, however it does prove that someone else was there to see that u did insult. Also, I wasn’t recording at the time so I don’t have that much evidence except people who were in the server who saw it (including cake)

No it doesn’t, however it does prove that someone else was there to see that u did insult. Also, I wasn’t recording at the time so I don’t have that much evidence except people who were in the server who saw it (including cake)
loads of others agree with me that it's a bs mute, like the argument goes both ways...

Thats it. Ending with the formal way.... @Jimjo it is your report, Accept or Decline since it isn't going anywhere and it is just a "He Said/He said thingy... Was it minor and sarcasticly, or was it straight up insulting.

Look, I Have made the punishment a bit shorter however it doesn’t take away the factor that he did insult. Also , like I have said before, he has done something punishable almost everytime I see him such as overtalking, insulting etc. So, I would like to decline this but I do admit that I may have been a bit harsh on the length.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kevin and Magglet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread