zevs

Name of your Banned Steam Account -- zevs
Steam ID 32 -- STEAM_0:1:189460962
Date and Time of the Ban--2024-02-23 20:14:38
Reason about the Ban-- Encouraging rule breaking
Admin that Banned you--Cowboy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban--
-
Now, I know the rules, I've been playing for quite a while now and I've had my fair share of troubles that I worked on but no matter what I do it seems that some people still think of me as the worse me . One of them being Cowboy. The reason I was muted is because i saw human, who, I believe I made obvious that I am friends with. I've not seen him, or spoke to him, in quite a bit so naturally I got happy to see an old buddy BUT in my excitement, I made a small remark to him that no one really cared about except Cowboy who has had bad blood with human in the past. So, human came with a messege which he asked me to send to Cowboy and it was him MFKing, there was no possibilty of me or anyone else for that matter other than the warden to stop human from mfking so even if i did or didnt say "Go get em human!" the outcome WOULD BE THE SAME. Thanks, have a good day.

• Optimistic
Reactions: oclclly and _Black
Now, I know the rules,
Clearly you dont because you consistently break them.

I've been playing for quite a while now and I've had my fair share of troubles that I worked on but no matter what I do it seems that some people still think of me as the worse me
Most likely because you've built yourself a negative reputation by being toxic in vc and in chat and being a generally dislikeable person to the larger part of the community.

I made a small remark to him that no one really cared about except Cowboy who has had bad blood with human in the past.
Yeah this is where i just see this as a way to just dismiss your actions.

In this clip, you are literally telling human "GET HIM GET HIM" as he's mfking. This guy is coming on the server and actively wasting peoples time and being a genuine nuisance. Really the only people that think human is being funny here is you and human. Encouraging this rat behavior should never be tolerated and the fact you think what you said is okay just blows my mind. I dont have any bad blood with human whatsoever, I have zero feelings towards him at all and his behavior doesnt bother me. Ill just keep banning every alt that i see and go on with my life like a normal person.

. So, human came with a messege which he asked me to send to Cowboy and it was him MFKing, there was no possibilty of me or anyone else for that matter other than the warden to stop human from mfking
You are correct, but by giving him the attention he wants and dickriding a person who is wasting his life creating alts and trolling a tf2 server you are feeding into the exact reaction he wants which will just make him continue to do it. I would've given this a pass if you just laughed at the mfk or whatever but the fact you were actively encouraging and egging him on just isn't going to fly.

This is your third perm so i wont really give any sort of appeal a second look until next year. You are still ungagged so i would just focus on improving your behavior and reputation. I realize i have been a bit curt with you on the server and i will watch it from now on.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread