Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanki

Name of Account: Kratos
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:638614948
Date and Time: 22nd December around 8pm UTC
Reason: Micspam
Admin that banned me: Ghost
Why I should be unmuted: I was using a soundboard and pretending to be Kratos, everyone including the guards were enjoying it and suddenly I was Muted by Ghost. There was no form of warning to stop from the Admin or anyone else. If I had known that in advance I would have stopped. It's also Christmas and I believe that everyone should be given a second chance. If I am muted again after that then I'll just live with it since it will probably be my own fault.

• Dumb
Reactions: _Black and PFD1
PLEASE IGNORE THE FIRST APPEAL THIS ONE HAS BEEN EDITED

Name of Account: iknowwhereyoulive (was Kratos)
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:638614948
Date and Time: 22nd December around 8pm UTC
Reason: Micspam
Admin that banned me: Ghost
Why I should be unmuted: I was using a soundboard and pretending to be Kratos, everyone including the guards were enjoying it and suddenly I was Muted by Ghost. There was no form of warning to stop from the Admin or anyone else. If I had known that in advance I would have stopped. It's also Christmas and I believe that everyone should be given a second chance. If I am muted again after that then I'll just live with it since it will probably be my own fault.

I was the one who muted you, I claimed it was Ghost so as to not admin expose myself.

I very much remember giving you a verbal warning and other players even warned you that it's best not to micspam while an admin is on, but you continued to do so. The reason the mute is perma is because you have 5 prior comms, including two from last month, all for the same reason. Having prior comms all for the same reason from only roughly a month ago makes it very hard to justify me giving you even one warning (I was generous enough to do so) given your prior mutes haven't given you a hint to maybe not do this.

My mentor @Ian will handle this.

Since this is a valid mute it’s too soon to appeal. Try again on Jan 22nd. If an admin doesn’t want to expose themselves it’s so that people don’t continue breaking rules when the admin leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread