More Servers (1 Viewer)

Finally I said something useful, Noodl, Didxo and Evo pls don't ruin the moment ;-;

Parkour Fortress is a private gamemode of Slag gaming :c

I don't think I've ever misspelt Dodoxi's name :yay:

GOD DAMN WHY DOES EVERY FFF... urgh, why, WHY does EVERYONE somehow manage to miss-pronounce or misspell my name, just.. Why and how.
I knew something was wrong ._.
Bah! Too many "i"s!

Nice one dixido

The problem is how do you possibly want to get all that stuff together in one pack? I mean those Game-types can't be combined together since it would just mess the HUD up having all those objectives in one map. And the second problem is that the maps are specifically made for only one game-type.
I was one in a a server with Ron and it had: VSH, PropHunt, A Fun Sniper Duel Gamemode, FF2 and more!
-Basically there's a timer, When it ends - You are voting for which gamemode you're about to play!

I was one in a a server with Ron and it had: VSH, PropHunt, A Fun Sniper Duel Gamemode, FF2 and more!
-Basically there's a timer, When it ends - You are voting for which gamemode you're about to play!
That is something completly else, we are talking about MAPPING, and that vote thing is just a Plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread