More Servers (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Ohai Pandaz,

due i am ordering an bigger dedicated server cause our is too overloaded (picture below) with 300 players i will order an i7 3930k (6 Cores 6 HT ~12Cores) we should have enough space for coming servers.

So my question is which servers do you guys wish that we should add?
Some vanilla servers or other custom modes that we dont have?

Just tell me below and i will see what i can do :)

62sjG

Maybe a Random/fun server with a custom map? i have one almost ready for use,it just needs to be tweaked a bit...

Vanilla Please, Edited : Control Points, Payload and maybe KOTH.

Vanilla Please, Edited : Control Points, Payload and maybe KOTH.
payload is there but i dont start it cause the machine cant handle such load :rolleyes:

Honestly I think we should first maintain the ones we have a bit further. The other maps for VSH that are yet to be added, all of the Class Warfare stuff that needs fixing, new map for Mario Kart (or has this been done already?), the plugin against rocketspam in duel, AFK manager for Hale.

If we were to add another server then I would vote for something cp or payload-ish as well.

The map i have in mind has all that in it though... a Payload Race, intel arena, points which can be capped,...

The map i have in mind has all that in it though... a Payload Race, intel arena, points which can be capped,...
The problem is how do you possibly want to get all that stuff together in one pack? I mean those Game-types can't be combined together since it would just mess the HUD up having all those objectives in one map. And the second problem is that the maps are specifically made for only one game-type.

The problem is how do you possibly want to get all that stuff together in one pack? I mean those Game-types can't be combined together since it would just mess the HUD up having all those objectives in one map. And the second problem is that the maps are specifically made for only one game-type.

I have a friend who is quite experienced at mapping. he combined the game modes without having your HUD jammed with objectives,as well as having 2 boss spawners,training rooms,lots of detail and all this is in a fully functional map.

edit: the map has no round end. it's supposed to be a map running 24/7 where you can get a lot of achievements

it functioned as an achievement_idle map on the last server it was used,but 99% of the people came there for the fun they had in the boxing arena,or just for doing random shiz.

I have a friend who is quite experienced at mapping. he combined the game modes without having your HUD jammed with objectives,as well as having 2 boss spawners,training rooms,lots of detail and all this is in a fully functional map.

edit: the map has no round end. it's supposed to be a map running 24/7 where you can get a lot of achievements

it functioned as an achievement_idle map on the last server it was used,but 99% of the people came there for the fun they had in the boxing arena,or just for doing random shiz.
Then I'd like to know from him how he would manage to reset the objectives without restarting the whole map.

*Random Idea Guy Here*
Add a parkour server ._.
Never mind.. I take that back.

Finally I said something useful, Noodl, Didxo and Evo pls don't ruin the moment ;-;

3930k is so nub ;) All about the 4960X :p

Anyway, I'd vouch for either another fun-style mode server, or something similar to Hightower (and 2Fort?) with an instant respawn, laid-back (map objectives or not) map, perhaps with circulating maps.

3930k is so nub ;) All about the 4960X :p

Anyway, I'd vouch for either another fun-style mode server, or something similar to Hightower (and 2Fort?) with an instant respawn, laid-back (map objectives or not) map, perhaps with circulating maps.

lelel haswell is shit, costs more and not really more powarz :hoof:

Then I'd like to know from him how he would manage to reset the objectives without restarting the whole map.
>intel cap limitneeds to be set to a really high number
>Payload racers are looped tracks with points you can actually cap with your cart
>CP's are cappable by both red and blue,and the final point can not be capped since it is hidden

as i said,it's not meant to be a map you'd use on a specific server. the rounds do not end. it's an achievement map,meaning everything has been done to speed up getting achievements.

but most people join just to have fun,box each other,have sniper duels or just mess around with whatever they can find (boss spawners,intel races,battling lil' chew chew)

an achievement server wouldnt be a bad idea

GOD DAMN WHY DOES EVERY FFF... urgh, why, WHY does EVERYONE somehow manage to miss-pronounce or misspell my name, just.. Why and how.
Ponixo :brohug:

Users who are viewing this thread