Declined Mooglets Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
Username: Magglet

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:57897786

Your age: 22

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
11d 09:47:22h

Link to your Sourcebans record
Bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:57897786&Submit=Search
Comms: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:57897786&Submit=Search

Who gave you permission to apply?
N/A

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report.
Primary - VSH

Confident join - Trade

General online times & time zone
GMT, I join when I am free it changes week to week but I general play for a minimum of 1 hour a day on different tf2 servers

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Was a panda admin for both vsh and trade in 2018, was demoted for being a harsh git and a lil toxic but I am a good few years older and more mature

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I know the server rules very well, I am experienced in both sourcemod and the bans we use. I am well familiar with how our punishments stack along side how to warn and punish players within panda guide lines. Alongside this I am well connected to many regulars and the community in general. In general I am a well rounded candidate with plenty of free time at the moment alongside heaps of experience on the server. Being an admin for a year even if it ended poorly still gave me plenty of experience with dealing with what panda faces in terms of rule breakers and toxic behaviour. If anything you would be a fool not to give me a shot.

I also think me spending my time bragging in an application is not needed. Although my reporting has been reduced due to better admins and less instances it is required, but that doesn't mean I lack the spine or have changed I simply don't feel the need to report players when admins are doing there jobs well. I have well over 500 sucessful reports and I will let my reputation speak for itself.

Good day.

Magglet :)

Also if admins on vsh become active again I am happy to not be promoted. :)

Somebody reminded me I forgot my punishments, I wrote them out on a seperate notes document and forgot to add them.

My scaling punishments for Gags/Mutes/Bans would be as follows:
Initial Warnings
First Rulebreak - 180 mins (3 hours)
Second Rulebreak - 720 mins (12 hours)
Third Rulebreak - 1440 mins (24 hours)
Fourth Rulebreak - 10080 mins (2 weeks)
Fifth Rulebreak - 43200 mins (1 month this may be bigger if the rule breaker is repeating offences or is in a short space of time)
Sixth Rulebreak - Permanent
More Specific Punishments

AFK players (Players will be slapped to double check that they are indeed afk before being punished)

First time - Kick
Second time - Kick
Third time - Ban, based off of previous scaling Bans

Fail Hale/Not doing damage
First time - Slay
Second time - Kick

Inappropriate Sprays
First time - Warning and Removal of the Spray
Second time - Kick

Micspam/Chatspam
First time - Warning
Second time - Gag/Mute, based off of previous scaling mutes/gags

Cheating
First time - Permanent Ban accompanied by demo for proof

Advertising Cheats
First time - Permanent Gag/Mute

Yo so, it has been brought to my attension that I may have been a little rude to a few people whilst I was intoxicated last week on Wednesday. I have cleared it up with the individuals and made it clear if they want me to drop the app I will.

I don't usually drink it was some serious life shit that caught up with me and I don't massively want to get into it in a public forums, if a specific admins finds it important I am happy to tell them. Anyway the user hasn't asked me to drop the application sooooo I guess it stands until I get 4 -1 and get shut down LMAO.

Anway thought I would address it.

Thank you for applying Magglet.

Your application is well written, the warn and punishment list is overall good so I have nothing more to add towards that, though I was a little surprised that you decided to reapply for VSH as you have mentioned that you had not the best experience in your previous time as Trial Admin.

Moving on to your previous punishments, they do not concern me as they were already discussed back in your 2018 application and are pacified in my eyes.
Your chatlog is mostly fine but could use a litte more rule enforcement, furthermore you are able to hide excessive use of commands as they take a small part of your history up.

Though I am confident in your abilites and already saw that you have changed and learned from your previous mistakes, which is visible in the way you have phrased your application.
If you have any remaining questions you can open a conversation with me.

With that I have nothing more to add and I give you a +1

• Disagree
Reactions: Bambi and Magglet
Hello, good to see someone apply.

I agree with most things Furken said. You are not stupid and you definitely know how to admin, i just hope you also reflected on your mistakes in the past.
I don't wanna get to much into the past but a lot of things were wrong that happend back 2-3 years ago. The server was really toxic and so were most admins. Just a lot went wrong back then imo and of course everyone made mistakes it wasn't just one person. We had a small talk, i told you i don't like your past harshness especially when small rules like failhale get broken. You were really annoying in the past trying to push one of the admins to punish failhales instead of just letting them handle it by themselves. You don't do that anymore thats good but i just wanted to be totally honest with you here about what happend in the past since it has something to do with you now re-applying.

I still am in favor of having this application accepted. I think you are gonna start this trial phase (if accepted) on another foot, with more experience and with another mindset.

Gl buddy

That's all the feedback we need, putting this under review.

Any inactivity during under review (as you've all ready stated here in the application) please let me know via forums pm, discord or steam. Any questions as well. Good luck ::):

Edit:
[14:11]
Magglet:
I am going on holiday for a week next week so sesssions will be down

Sent on steam 27/06/2021

Last edited:
Reactions: Magglet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread