• Yes

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anti x-ray and plugins which prevent hacked clients from working, just in case

Those are really good plugins and that's really much all we need.

Would also like to add this Sign Shop plugin for shops. Idk if needed but just for stonk

Those are really good plugins and that's really much all we need.

Would also like to add this Sign Shop plugin for shops. Idk if needed but just for stonk
haha is this minecraft jailbreak you know the one server all the big youtubers used to play where you start with no money and get like millions from mining and selling stuff with those sign shop things

Also just something for the fun of it:Death Counter.

Just to really shame people and make them feel super bad about themselves! :)
Doesn't have to be added, just for fun.

/scoreboard objectives add Death deathCount
/scoreboard objectives setdisplay list Death

• Agree
Reactions: Mörder and Jimjo
I have an easy Idea, we can make a protected area with random teleports that send you out in a decent radius (10k block) and have a really large world size (300k ish) so griefing wont be an issue and hunting people/ wars will be possible. There are many opportunities this is just 1

Reactions: Jimjo
I have an easy Idea, we can make a protected area with random teleports that send you out in a decent radius (10k block) and have a really large world size (300k ish) so griefing wont be an issue and hunting people/ wars will be possible. There are many opportunities this is just 1
why cut the vanilla size of 30 million to 300.000?

• Agree
All we need is a safe spawn where people cant build, It has to go far enough so that people don't see the absolute trash people might build at the border.

• Agree
all I need for starters is an elytra and a stack of rockets to zoom as far away from you nerds as possible

• Funny
The server is already in spigot and we will prob add some plugins to make everything more safe so it won't be 100% vanilla minecraft sadly.

ok so basically

Teleport Plugin

Set Home Plugin

Randomly Teleport Plugin

Grief Prevention Plugin

These are the plugins that I personally think should have top priority to be in the server (Assuming its survival), I don't think we need anything major or huge since it's a simple survival server so to me these plugins fit perfectly.

Feel free to add more if you don't like my list.

I think these plugins are the best ones we can have to make it so much vanilla we can (maybe not teleport but it can be a nice thing to add). This server will be survival so much as we can but we need these kind of plugins to prevent some stuff and i hope everyone can understand that.

And about hackers, we need admins for this. Idk how we will get them maybe Kevin have something in his mind or maybe he will just install plugins for everything. We just have to see.

Any larger will put huge strain on anyone running it and their pc
Nah it doesn’t put a strain on the pc it only increases the size of the map for the host as the amount of chunks are loaded in. It will never be huge amounts anyway since most worlds only getbexplored so much with hacks or web nether highways (like in 2b2t)

Hey, Idea: we don't even really need any plugins except maybe one that can prevent spawn grief and spawn pvp, and one that allows /tpa, /home and /spawn. The tp's are kind of powerful and it could make sense to apply player xp costs to using such. another thing is we can just let players make their own currency and trade. scams will make a player untrustworthy and nobody will trade with em problem solved,

• Disagree
Reactions: vinny and Mörder
Hey why don't we just not do land claims, and just encourage people to trust each-other, and if they grief they get the wrath of the creator. If the world is large enough there will be little need for land claims, and people will have a "tiny" bit of a reason to spread out their bases.

Hey why don't we just not do land claims, and just encourage people to trust each-other, and if they grief they get the wrath of the creator. If the world is large enough there will be little need for land claims, and people will have a "tiny" bit of a reason to spread out their bases.
Not everyone on Earth is kind and good lad, everyone at any point can burn ur house, steal your items and kill you

• Agree
Reactions: Gold and vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread