• Yes

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
make it a factions server

But seriously I'd like to do a survival server with landclaim so you cant be griefed

If there are cases of griefing then landclaim could be added later on, since we don't know if people will actually grief. Also there should be a whitelist system just so random people cant join and ruin things.

Also there should be a whitelist system just so random people cant join and ruin things.
No this server shall be public for everyone. Making a whitelist will take time and it will be worthless to do, is like saying our servers on tf2 should also be whitelisted (if you even can) and only allow special ppl to play on our server.

But seriously I'd like to do a survival server with landclaim so you cant be griefed
That is easy to install as a plugin I know some good plugins for that, I suggest this plugin cause is easy to set up and is really good.

• Agree
Reactions: vinny
i dont really play many online minecraft servers, but what is "Survival "towny""

Towny is like survival but you can invite ppl to your town and you can sell stuff and items, if you shorten it.

There is a lot to add to it but the plugin towny makes it so you can have like a city, a town. And you can invite your friends in there and stuff. Others can also teleport to your town and look around without destroying it. A lot into it and can be a lot of fun if you like stuff like that

Since it's the most likely we will be getting a survival minecraft server in the future can someone modify the loot tables and make the dragon egg drop regardless of the ammount of times the enderdragon was killed and/or a rule which makes killing pandas a banning reason?

• Disagree
Reactions: Racer911-1
a rule which makes killing pandas a banning reason?
The Minecraft mob pandas or pandas like us?::):

Anyways I assume you mean the panda mob. I don't agree with making a rule about not killing certain mobs since the rule would be just insane as a rule. Banning people for killing a mob doesn't make sense to me. Unless it's griefing like killing your pets or all farm animals. But wild animals? NAH.

• Agree
Reactions: vinny
Well clearly ppl want survival so I would ask what kind of plugins you all want into the server, and then try to make it spigot or bukkit then ofc.

1567363330152.png

When we have discuss the plugins I think is time to make the server.

So far we are at:

Make a minecraft server: Yes

Gamemode: Survival

Plugins: None

So explain what plugins you all want and stuff we should add into the server :)

We should have a claimblock plugin to prevent grief and item theft from chests and probably a jobs plugin to establish a server economy for item exchanging

I was talking about a plugin which uses a golden shovel to set the corners of a landclaim in which only you (and the people you allow to or admins) can break blocks when i reffered to claimblock, i don't know details about the jobs plugin and i don't know if currency is part of bukkit but i've seen non-towny servers with the jobs plugin installed on them

ok so basically

Teleport Plugin

Set Home Plugin

Randomly Teleport Plugin

Grief Prevention Plugin

These are the plugins that I personally think should have top priority to be in the server (Assuming its survival), I don't think we need anything major or huge since it's a simple survival server so to me these plugins fit perfectly.

Feel free to add more if you don't like my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread