1. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Mimicer: Revamped! - FF2

Discussion in 'Freak Fortress 2 - 193.192.59.191:27135' started by Geronimo, Jun 6, 2018.

?

Should this version of Mimicer replace the current one?

Poll closed Wednesday at 4:32 AM.
  1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. Geronimo

Geronimo Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    "If you want something done, do it yourself."

With a help from a friend, I've managed to bring you the single most important link you have ever seen: it's a nerfed and revamped version of The Mimicer.

Now I don't have the original config for Mimicer, which means this version of Mimicer may not share some aspects from the current one. The basic teleport, 2 lives, cloak, and blind+stun rage is still there. Here are some notable changes and differences I've noticed about this boss:

Health Formula is (((725+n)*n)^1.04)/2 which should be a downgrade from the current one. For anyone not willing to do the math, it's 25,412 HP total against a team of 23 REDs. 12,706 HP per life

Max Speed is 341, I personally do not know what this means. All I know is it obviously doesn't mean his normal speed.

Fire damage and Knockback seems to be increased, yet I don't know by how much.

Mimicer can now take fire damage while disguised.

That's basically it from what I have noticed, and if you have noticed something else that is different comment down below.

#1 Geronimo, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  2. Megascunt759

Megascunt759 New Member

I rather him still be removed entirely. But if we have to keep him, some nerfs are better then none especially with this boss's case, But if you can Make him wait awhile before attacking other players after a teleport so we can actually have a chance to escape and not get kill confirmed and it makes it into the actual mode then we have ourselves a deal!

3. Spam Goose XIII

Spam Goose XIII Active Member

Steam:
    the 341 is I think either pixels per second, units per second, or they have a weird one they use (i think its the last one, remember reading about it before)

4. Geronimo

Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    He does have a wait time to attack after teleportation, in fact, he always had one.

5. Megascunt759

Megascunt759 New Member

Ok if so, make the player not get scared and make the boss's knockback range get higher. So if they get teleported on so they can actually get some damage in and again not get kill confirmed is what i'm trying to say. Because unless someone gets save by a urbercharge almost everyone dies by that figgin stupid teleport! Now if he uses rage with it then it's fair game, but i feel 50% of this boss is wait for teleport if someone is annoying is too hard to get and you don't have rage!

6. Geronimo

Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    Players do not get scared upon being teleported to, and as I said his knockback has been increased.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice