Accepted Might as well try (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokufan1986

Name of your muted Steam Account: gokufan1986

Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:229631836

Date and Time of the mute: I don't remember

Reason about the mute: micspam (using a soundboard)

Admin that muted you: Think it was cowboy

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Yes I used a soundboard, but I only used it when the warden was dead, it was only for a minute before the moment passed and then I stopped, and even then I made sure it was never over a blu. It was literally just a moment of fun before it passed and then I stopped. No harm was done, it didn't delay the round, it didn't overtalk, and that was just it.

Now I also want to say something about why my appeal got rejected the previous time, the reason being that, since I have displayed toxicity in text chat that the sheer ''possibility'' of displaying it in voice chat is well was enough to have the mute appeal be completely rejected twice.
I do think that's unfair. I haven't ever really displayed toxicity in voice chat because I just don't do that. My toxicity comes from salt after I already died, at which point I couldn't use voice chat anyway even if I wanted to. I've no reason to be toxic in voice chat, and even if I had a reason I couldn't if I tried, and even then if I could I wouldn't because Voice Chat is a whole other thing from text chat all together to me, creating this whole system in which I simply just don't display toxicity in voice chat.
The sheer possibility of me being able to be toxic in voice chat, thus I don't get unmuted, is just bizarre to me. By that logic anyone should be muted at all times, as there's always a possibility of anyone being toxic at any point, and, again, just because there's a possibility, it doesn't seem fair to me, or that's how I see it at least.

Reactions: FCV
Its been a couple months since your last appeal so ill bite.

Yeah,its true that you might not have seen yourself micspamming occassionally as not a big deal but its micspam nonetheless. You arent typicially toxic/annoying in voice chat so im willing to give you a chance here and remove the mute. Your behavior in chat is completey unacceptable so im keeping the gag in place. If theres any inclination that your previous chat behavior appears on mic youll go back to being permamuted

Accepted, don't mess this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread