Declined MichaelWebb100 DodgeBall Admin App (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the point is, you have to be able to trust you. if you do this job, we should know, if u r the right man. As a admin u should be a model and respectfull. just be yourself, and not adjustable you. ;)

the point is, you have to be able to trust you. if you do this job, we should know, if u r the right man. As a admin u should be a model and respectfull. just be yourself, and not adjustable you. ;)
Point taken

-1 from me. Reasons :

• Personally, I cannot trust you. You have a bumpy history of jumping communities, your loyalty is close to 0, judging by your past actions. I don't care if you apologized - what you did is known and your behaviour is not acceptable.
  • You are two-faced. While you do pretend to be nice and friendly, you're not afraid to go behind someone's back and talk shit about them. You're unpredictable and having someone as fake of a person as you isn't exactly safe, considering the responsibilities and content you get access to as an admin is way too much to bestow upon an untrustworthy person.
  • As I posted on Joe's app, if you really want to help, continue helping. Civil service should not be rewarded like this.
You've applied for admin 3 times now, I think it's time to stop as everything keeps piling up against you.

In all honesty I feel like everyone is staying with what happened in the past and to be completely honest with you all I have changed for the better and the only way for that to be tested is for you guys to either talk to me or be in game with me for me to prove that I am a better person than I was yes I have been in other communities but this one has by far been the best one hence why I came back in the first place and asked if anyone could forgive me for previous actions that I will only repeat when the world comes to an end.

Denied due to very limited positive feedback for your application.

You may re-apply in 1.5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread