May I humbly ask you to unban me from shoutbox? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support to unban Matt-ers

This whole stuff happend in a time where everyone was upset, and maybe his sarcasm hurted anyone (as it seems only Kevin though), but come on. He said sorry for what he did, the whole thing should be over like Matt-ers says. Furthermore he did alot for this community, so we also should give him someone back.

So @Kevin... stop ignoring this, it is the most stupid way to react on this. Noone understands why you behave like this, how about pointing out why you still want him banned? You also could have a talk with him about this, but ignoring this topic, from someone who did alot for this community, means also for you, is just stupid... But oh well, your forum, your servers, so meh...

Thank you for your support.
Kevin ignores me even in the Steam friendchat, always. I asked him yesterday to be unbanned for the nth time, and as you can see in the image I uploaded, he just ignores me like in the previous times.

I don't know why he's behaving like this. He's free to do what he wants in his community, of course, and I can't give a real **** to what he thinks or does, even a bit dictatorially, in my humble opinion.
Maybe he thinks that I'm desperating as a child because of the ban, as if I had nothing better to do in life.
The guy has understood Nothing. And the child here is not me.
Just, I'd want a definitive (and possibly, a motivated) answer to this.

I'll leave the forums definitively in case no action will be taken by this week.
I would have liked to stay with all of you,
but feeling like the black sheep of the group, after what I did and how I helped this community, I really don't think I deserve this.
This situation has become too much pathetic and ridiculous to my and also some admins' eyes.
And I can't continue standing it.

Cattura2.PNG

It is sad to her that it is going this way...

Even though I do not know you well, I'm sure that most people will support you and agree with you. Well, atleast I do. So you aren't alone out there with this.

I still hope that you will be unbanned, but if not, then I wish you the best for the future Matt-ers! ::):

• Agree
Reactions: Blutz and Cammy
Kevin' What the bloody hell is going on.
You seen Matt's post above me because you rated it informative.
Can you atleast explain why you are ignoring this whole situation or why he is banned in the first place?
You seem to be the only person who has a say in this.

Like Matt stated in his message' a simple: No way' or Alright you're unbanned' would be enough.
This is the kind of act what a founder of a community should act like' your reputation is at stake.

I would love to administrate on your community and you just have to poke me if you need me'
But it really seems that you're the only one who actually knows what's going on, please Kevin.
The only thing what people see is a Ex-Admin who put free work and effort in this community being ignored after good work and service.

Is it just because you don't want to speak to Matt at all for reasons unknown?
Because I personally want to know what happend before I get in a situation as this one, I would get really disapointed and sad if I would put months or years of my life into a community and get this kind of "thanks" at the end.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Cammy and Matth
Kevin' What the bloody hell is going on.
You seen Matt's post above me because you rated it informative.
Can you atleast explain why you are ignoring this whole situation or why he is banned in the first place?
You seem to be the only person who has a say in this.

Like Matt stated in his message' a simple: No way' or Alright you're unbanned' would be enough.
This is the kind of act what a founder of a community should act like' your reputation is at stake.

I would love to administrate on your community and you just have to poke me if you need me'
But it really seems that you're the only one who actually knows what's going on, please Kevin.
The only thing what people see is a Ex-Admin who put free work and effort in this community being ignored after good work and service.

Is it just because you don't want to speak to Matt at all for reasons unknown?
Because I personally want to know what happend before I get in a situation as this one, I would get really disapointed and sad if I would put months or years of my life into a community and get this kind of "thanks" at the end.
it just doesnt work like that first of all screwing things up, making people mad (which was one of the reasons for the shoutbox ban) and then after a while coming back and making one about how poor he is that he cant view the shoutbox.

several admins voted for the shoutbox ban after he left another message which didnt fit after several warnings i banned him from the shoutbox, afterwards he contacted inu together with CiroBishop through a forum PM and for whatever reason inu unbanned both which i ofc noticed and re-banned.

last time, some weeks ago i thought matters changed but apparently he didnt as i could've see today so the shoutbox ban will stay, though this doesnt interrupt anything else since the forum access isnt restricted in any way.

>
6uxy.png

and to correct you, i appreciated the work he did in previous threads already still this doesnt justify the actions he made, might it be in the shoutbox/threads or even in conversations towards other admins.

/close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread