May I humbly ask you to unban me from shoutbox? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matth

Good September everybody. How are you? School is so close, here..
I've had several problems with my laptop (3 weeks without laptop), and since Wednesday I'm finally back to Internet, Steam etc.

I've noticed something: I'm still shoutbox banned after 1 month. May I be unbanned, please?

The origin of this ban is still unknown to all the Admins, also to the previous Head and Senior Admins. I didn't appeal before because I anyway had to quit TF2 and the lovely Panda servers. So, I thought I had closed with PandaCommunity, too.
Even though, I may not join the forums so much as I did in the past (it's sure I've closed as TF2 player, but this forum gave me so much, so I'll come here some times anyway just for curiosity),
but that's still unfair that I'm shoutbox after so much time and for no reason.
The same reason, maybe, that one of my status was removed for no reason, then.

I may have been provokative, but: 1. I got no warnings. 2. In the rules there's nothing about joking in this way. I never, and I repeat, never insulted/disrespected directly anybody. If soft satire/irony is not accepted, I humbly apologise.

The last thing I did before getting the ban was:
Writing in the shoutbox that Kevin was viewing Mr.Fluffy's profile (just after Fluffy posted his resignation). I wrote something Publicly visible... and what happened then?
That was the period in which the resigning admins (me included) were against Kevin. It was something like a Cold War.
It was a period, which was kinda funny somehow at the end. But I suppose the joke is ended, and I already told this to Kevin. Past is past.

Well, I don't know if Kevin will unban me or not, the forum is his and he's free to do what he wants, and I don't even care so much, as luckily I have much more to do in life.

It's just a fact fairness and moral integrity, what I demand.
This may even be the most stupid and little forum in the world, but even in real life, I don't accept injustices of any kind.

I don't care of the past anymore, trying to see who is guilty or not:
just, let's put a stone over this story.
After 1 month of unmotivated shoutbox ban I only demand humbly to be unbanned.

I apologise for any thing I may have done which hurted or offended you Kevin or you all, even though I honestly miss my real and official mistakes, as my freedom of speech was totally denied here on the forums.

I asked already to some admins and to Kevin directly and undirectly, and both me and the admins who wanted to help me were ignored.
I write this in public, hoping that Kevin can read carefully.

Thank you all for your time. I will respect your decision anyway.

Good evening.

I would like to have you back if i may say~

Don't see why not. You had an opinion and expressed it. Simple as that.

I don't think anyone here wanted you to be banned from the shoutbox to begin with.
But please! Correct me if I'm wrong!
Matt has done so many things for this community, you can say that it is disrespectfull and rude to see him banned from the Shoutbox.

Hope we can solve this matter soon enough. No pun intended, I swear.

• Friendly
Reactions: Matth
Matt plz stai attivo sul forum >:c

Kevin can you unban him?

Thank you all for your big and meaningful demonstration of love and affection towards me. I didn't expect it really (and not only because I've been away for 1 month): this shows that I can't leave the forums, and anyway the good people I met here, for any reason :)

I hope @Kevin will take the wisest decision for his community, as he uses to do.

• Friendly
Reactions: Zou
I dont see any reason to keep him banned from shoutbox.
Sharing own opinion, which is not insulting/disrespectful of course , gets banned without warnings, is just ugh,,
Matt has done a lot to this community, creating rules, managing reports and other stuff.

@Kevin, May you unban him?

Last edited:
I didn't know you very much in the past when you were Senior, but from what I know, you are someone who did a lot here and were really nice. Yeah, there was the whole strike thing but we wanted some change and stuff.

I don't see any reason why he should still be banned. Especially if he received no warning, which makes it even more unfair.

So what was the reason to ban him? I don't get it. @Kevin
Blutz, honestly, I don't even care if @Kevin wants to tell us this or not, after so much time, as we two already talked partially about that "Cold war" in the past weeks, in a very informal but quiet way.

As I wrote above, I just want to put a stone over this story definitively. And to forget the past and the past responsibilities, as that Cold War period has finished time ago. "Everything is legit in War", a wise person said, but now that the war is finished we can really stop this. Now I'm a simple user, who joins and enjoys some times the forums, who thinks he has made much for this community and that he doesn't reserve getting punished still now.
Thank you all for your support.

This is not about a war.
This is about a genuine good ex-admin who got banned from the shoutbox for a reason nobody seems to understand.
You alway's stayed formal and polite and you never had the intension of breaking this community in any way.
The only thing what you've done is helping out this community and shared your thoughds with it.

A strike is not a war, a strike is where people ask for demands.
The demands what has been made were not unreasonable and they did not demanded it to help themself with that. no.
People on the strike like Matt here wanted to help the community out for the good, that's what he's been doing ever since he joined this community as a Admin.
It's truly a shame to see Matt still being banned on the shoutbox especially now that I see that almost every single person of the community have seen this post and haven't made a decent reply of what happend back then.

1-Matt is still banned. 2-he never got a warning. 3-I honesty cannot see what he did wrong and please tell me what he did wrong if so.

And the 1 million question goes to: Why did nobody took care of this unban apeal yet!?
It's been 4 day's and everybody seen this thread by now.

• Friendly
Kevin does what he wants, I honestly stop giving a shit. I take care of deathrun and that's my priority. Why fight when you can't win.

• Agree
Reactions: Conge
Because Kevin is only one who can unban him and apparently, Kevin doesnt care

How can Kevin not care about this?
Matt here has been admin for months. He haven't done any harm to this community at all.

I haven't got any issue's with Kevin yet, he alway's helped me out with server related questions and issue's.
But aside from that, Kevin seen this thread. If Kevin is the only one who can control the Shoutbox than it would be more than welcome to have a bit more effort/information on this apeal if you ask me, it seems really disrespectfull towards the ex-admin who helped the team.

How can Kevin not care about this?
Matt here has been admin for months. He haven't done any harm to this community at all.

I haven't got any issue's with Kevin yet, he alway's helped me out with server related questions and issue's.
But aside from that, Kevin seen this thread. If Kevin is the only one who can control the Shoutbox than it would be more than welcome to have a bit more effort/information on this apeal if you ask me, it seems really disrespectfull towards the ex-admin who helped the team.
Matters had a different opinion than Kevin, matters expressed his opinion and I guess Kevin didn't like it so he banned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread