hlstats
delaying
Deathrun #9

strangely
STEAM_0:1:35215701
hlstats
delaying
deathrun #9

not sure if you know this. But it is pretty common practice for deathrun regulars to allow other players to finish the course before pressing the button to force everyone off.
Since they do it so fast it is common for non experienced players to ever make it to the end. In general I found alot of them do it out of kindness but you may be wrong in this case I was not on.

But with 5 players remaining and only 2 at the front they are not delaying the round from all players active on the map.

not sure if you know this. But it is pretty common practice for deathrun regulars to allow other players to finish the course before pressing the button to force everyone off.
Since they do it so fast it is common for non experienced players to ever make it to the end. In general I found alot of them do it out of kindness but you may be wrong in this case I was not on.

But with 5 players remaining and only 2 at the front they are not delaying the round from all players active on the map.
I agree and I don't mind people doing it but as you can see on 1:55 min a motivator (nerve gas) was already killing last runners on the last part of the map when the button there was on cooldown so they wouldn't be able to finish the map.

I'm gonna decline this report for now but if it's going to happen again feel free to report again ^^

Reactions: Gold and Nowtoad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread