Declined Market Player Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopelil

Source Bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=market+player&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Market Player
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/77-21-183-92/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-10-05 12:14:38
Reason about the Ban: Racism
Admin that Banned you: crubf

Reason why i should be unmuted?
Me and guy were fighting and he used ( i think ) the n-word like N- and he muted none of us said it full, he said multiple times i said 1 time ( not fully with sayin n- and muting mic, i am being honest i dont lie ), I am not racist or anything i mostly like to troll but on last warning i actually play normally, like there was multiple reason before like micspam ( yes i did micspam before i dont disagree but whoever i play as guard too ) , if i would like to troll with micspam i would just hop on other servers but like i dont want to because i enjoy communicating with people and play as guardian on blue side, please give me last chance and you could mute me forever on this server. I mostly or only play tf2 panda community jailbreak servers so thats why i ask to be unmuted to only play on jailbreak , no more trolling no more fights with others, no more doing that dumb thiing the reason ban is for and more, i just want unmute only to play on panda jailbreak because i enjoy playing as guard on blue side. ( yes i did had like alot of bans before and mutes so thats why i ask for last chance to give to play as guard on blue side jailbreak )

Looks like I lost the clip of it but OP pretty much described the incident for me. The honesty is appreciated.
Me and guy were fighting and he used ( i think ) the n-word like N- and he muted none of us said it full, he said multiple times i said 1 time ( not fully with sayin n- and muting mic, i am being honest i dont lie )
Couple things about this:
- The other player in question had received a mute on the same day as yours for what they were saying:
1697893488568.png
- You might notice their mute isn't permanent while yours is. To be clear, that's because we use a punishment stacking system where the duration of your punishment depends upon how many prior punishments you've received. You had a lot of priors which is why your mute is permanent.
- We treat obvious slur implications (such as what you described) the same as if you said the full word. Just because you don't say the entire thing doesn't mean you won't cop a punishment from it.

With those aside I do not trust an unmute on you because you literally have not hopped on the server once since the day you caught your mute.
1697893686954.png

If you play on the servers more often and maintain good behavior we can potentially revisit an unmute further down the line. For now we don't have anything that we can point to to prove you've bettered yourself since your incident so I don't think this appeal should be accepted just yet.
As a trial admin I cannot handle appeals, that's up to a full admin, preferably @Ian

Alright Sorry for wasting your time, but if in the future i will play this server alot and help people by chat ( if i am not muted by that ) i will have a chance to be unmuted to play on blue side as guard again? with last warning?

Declined, you may appeal again on November 21 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread