mario's unban request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used a voice changer to put on a squeaky voice, which most if not all of the regulars find annoying.

I already figured this is what happened from the first 10 posts. I didn't debunk this.

Changing his name and then asking for an unmute, even if it's to his normal name is avoiding in my eyes, but I'm not an admin so I cannot take the decisions.

So I ask, how is it avoiding anything? Changing your name will not remove the mute. It only gives him some ground of authority on which to request a removal. Monkeyz thought he was impersonating someone else so in that sense it could loosely be seen as trying to 'avoid' the mute by asking the admin to remove it on faulty grounds. After it was established that it was in fact mario, however, it can no longer be argued that he tried to avoid anything in any way. He just asked for it.

That's all I am saying. Once it was established there was no impersonation, it also removed any trace of avoiding you could see in it.

I do see your point and I will not argue this further, thank you for clarifying.

I already figured this is what happened from the first 10 posts. I didn't debunk this.

So I ask, how is it avoiding anything? Changing your name will not remove the mute. It only gives him some ground of authority on which to request a removal. Monkeyz thought he was impersonating someone else so in that sense it could loosely be seen as trying to 'avoid' the mute by asking the admin to remove it on faulty grounds. After it was established that it was in fact mario, however, it can no longer be argued that he tried to avoid anything in any way. He just asked for it.

That's all I am saying. Once it was established there was no impersonation, it also removed any trace of avoiding you could see in it.

Well I will not argue as this is how it exactly is

Should I just reduce the time of the ban then?

Probably, yes, as two of the reasons are already resolved. Whether or not the failing as warden part was justified I could not possibly say, so that is something to decide for yourself.

i cannot wait 360 mins

Isn't it just 6 hours?
Seems preety short for me
(I got 13 hour ban for dumber reasons, but I'm not going to start talking about it | AGAIN)

i cannot wait 360 mins

Isn't it just 6 hours?
Seems preety short for me
(I got 13 hour ban for dumber reasons, but I'm not going to start talking about it | AGAIN)
If you don't want to about your ban why would you post this?

Question:
how to use that | Someone said ^ |

I can never do it

And I'm sorry if this
Kind of doesn't supposed to be here

Press reply at the comment that you want to quote

anyway, seems the things are clarified. Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread