mario's unban request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

valentemario

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mario/mariovalente
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:80947463
Date and Time of the Ban:08-22-15 15:57
Reason about the Ban:Impersonating another player, Mic spamming, failing as warden, trying to avoid punishment and using a voice changer
Admin that Banned you:Monkeyz-senpai/swagmonkeys

i was not impersonating, not failing as warden while i was warden only for 1 round and gave right orders then killed, i was using a voice changer for a while but im still not using it anymore, i cannot wait 360 mins

I first of all muted you cause you were using a voice changer and as you kept being on blue I gave you a guardban from the same time as you can't be on blue without being able to use a mic, you then renamed yourself to mario a regular of the server and tried getting out of your punishment by asking me to unmute you.

the thing is, im mario the regular of the server and always was even with the name f2p weed4life420

the thing is, im mario the regular of the server and always was even with the name f2p weed4life420

I checked your aliases you weren't named Mario before today

Uploading evidence to dropbox, will edit message when it's ready.

Edit: If it turns out this is the real Mario, I'm highly disappointed that you would use a voice changer in an attempt to troll players in the server.

well, i cannot prove it in any other way but i can tell cammy we had a "war" that's how i called it and in the end i gave him a freeday when i was a prisoner, so that would prove something i guess?

well, i cannot prove it in any other way but i can tell cammy we had a "war" that's how i called it and in the end i gave him a freeday when i was a prisoner, so that would prove something i guess?

Now that we know you're mario, it doesn't change the fact that you broke more then one rule

Why you were using a voice changer to blatantly anger the players in jailbreak to begin with is a good starting question.. But that can wait until later.

From what I had seen in-game, with the rules that are currently in place, you broke rules 2e and 3f (partially, you changed your name to avoid your mute after having used your voice changer) of the general rules, and you failed as a warden due to your mic quality (with the voice changer setting you were using).

Edit: First bracketed section; you changed your name to avoid your mute - By changing to your original name and then asking SWAGMONKEYZz to unmute you.

Reactions: Joe
How is that avoiding a punishment? Avoiding means making an alt and rejoining. This was just asking for an unmute (and I hope accompanied by an apology); he only changed his name to show who he was and as a sort of "hey it's me, I play here often so you can trust me". Whether or not you find that an effective statement is up to you. But I sure would not count it as avoiding anything.

So IMO that's already 2 of the reasons of the ban gone. I dunno about the failing part, I don't do JB.

Reactions: mosteraz
He used a voice changer to put on a squeaky voice, which most if not all of the regulars find annoying. Changing his name and then asking for an unmute, even if it's to his normal name is avoiding in my eyes, but I'm not an admin so I cannot take the decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread