Votes: 1 8.3%
  • vsh_volcanic_b2

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • vsh_west_fix

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • vsh_nale_b1e

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
What's the fuss with maps, maps are fine, leave them alone yo...

worst map ideas? oO , i eat u... .:
my favourite map dust showdown :3

Currently 11 Maps:
1) Vsh_Courtyard
2) Vsh_Dust_Showdown_Final1
3 Vsh_Farm_Feud
4) Vsh_Mannchoq_v14
5) Vsh_Military_area_b1
6) Vsh_Partyisland_v7nw
7) Vsh_rockslide_2
8 ) Vsh_spotline_r1
9) Vsh_volcanic_b2
10) Vsh_west_fix
11) Vsh_crevice_b5

New list:
1) Vsh_Minegay_b3
2) Vsh_Dust_showdown_final1
3) Vsh_farm_feud
4) Arena_metal_gear_solid_1
5) Vsh_military_area_b1
6) Arena_nucleus
7) Vsh_rockslide_2
9) Arena_cranetop_xsp_1b3
10) vsh_high_8bit_b9
11) vsh_crevice_b5

Sgt. Pikachu' said:
Ya sure the maps are fine! Vsh_mannchoq_v14

IS THAT MAP FINE? NO.
nah that map not.. :D

Sgt. Pikachu' said:
Currently 11 Maps:
1) Vsh_Courtyard
2) Vsh_Dust_Showdown_Final1
3 Vsh_Farm_Feud
4) Vsh_Mannchoq_v14
5) Vsh_Military_area_b1
6) Vsh_Partyisland_v7nw
7) Vsh_rockslide_2
8 ) Vsh_spotline_r1
9) Vsh_volcanic_b2
10) Vsh_west_fix
11) Vsh_crevice_b5

New list:
1) Vsh_Minegay_b3
2) Vsh_Dust_showdown_final1
3) Vsh_farm_feud
4) Arena_metal_gear_solid_1
5) Vsh_military_area_b1
6) Arena_nucleus
7) Vsh_rockslide_2
9) Arena_cranetop_xsp_1b3
10) vsh_high_8bit_b9
11) vsh_crevice_b5
and whats now with the list?

Before you add map on the list, please test it with VSH v1.41, discard all arena maps, leave dust_showdown, military_area and crevice, and look what do we have, current most played maplist/cycle..... :!:

Like i said, i'm aware of vsh maps, good ones and bad ones, i spent good amount of time testing them more than enough, some playable and with most exploit spots, some noobish, like military area, but hey, small maps are there with purpose...

One more thing, server is full from early morning until late night, leave it be, don't mess with something that's working fine. Btw, best way to add maps is one by one, and test them, see how people react, remember, all players counts, not just admins and close group of friends, after all we are community for fucks sake.

And have in mind; “If you’re building a community you have to love what you’re doing and be the best member of it. It takes great care and patience to create a space others will share and you have to nurture it and reward your best contributors. It’s a decidedly human endeavor with few, if any, technical shortcuts.”

Max~
Delete the sucky maps.
Add Pikas working (with 1.41) and good maps.

Lelouch vi Britannia commands you!

It been a while since we spoke about maps.. Any progress? *Added Crevice* Yeah but we need to remove some add and add some

I'm really glad you guys like my map, Dust showdown. It was my very first map ever made and I think it's terrific that you adore it so. Also try out vsh_weaponsdepot (gamebanana) and my upcoming official release of vsh_summercamp, out this summer of course! Thanks again and i'll be around the forums if ya wanna chat!

DartMann' said:
I'm really glad you guys like my map, Dust showdown. It was my very first map ever made and I think it's terrific that you adore it so. Also try out vsh_weaponsdepot (gamebanana) and my upcoming official release of vsh_summercamp, out this summer of course! Thanks again and i'll be around the forums if ya wanna chat!
Added weaponsdepot... btw dust_showdown is absolute fav on our server, awesome work :thumbsup: ... looking forward to see new map...

Edit: Just found vsh_summercamp somewhere on my pc; gonna upload it now, if that's ok, i mean, it's not official release?!

Looking forward to visit :)
cru3H3p.jpg

weaponsdepot is awesome, i love it...

Users who are viewing this thread