• vsh_nale_b1e

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hi Pandas,

i will make now a Poll to see what for Maps are gud and what for not for our Saxton Hale server.
You can only Vote 2 times so take the right one .:

Kevin! No Crevice? Huh... I will find you and i will kill you. Crevice is a higly ranked map for hale ;(

I'm not joking. People love Crevice, trust me on this one. .:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd8cnblo_2o[/video]

ha, I like crevice aswell. though I like tower top final the best

I guess .:

Well i added crevice, but somehow, dunno why; majority of players dislike it. Personally, i love it, one of best vsh maps out there. Lots of sentry spots, rocket jumping is fun there, maybe people dislike it because it's harder when you play as boss, but that only gives another reason to like this map, we don't want to play on easy map, where you quickly kill all enemies, right?

yep thats our poin of view as da pros of da game

but its a known fact that 80% of tf2 are kiddies and most of them somehow feel attracted to panda....

Suggested to psychonic to add !kick @kids in sm... win :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:D

lol, valve should tag kids with [kid] infront of their name of an certain age. :3

Never too late because the map wasn't in when i wrote that :(

Fancy' said:
Never too late because the map wasn't in when i wrote that :(
Map was there, i took a screenshon when i uploaded crevice...
2cwGm

Is the command for nominate - !nominate

Then just pick the one you'd like to vote for later?

Well just before i wrote that yesterday I remember having nominated and I don't remember seeing it there, oh well.

Sgt. Pikachu' said:
Is the command for nominate - !nominate

Then just pick the one you'd like to vote for later?
And you can just type 'nominate' in chat, as far as I know you can only nominate one map and it'll be in the map vote when rtv'd.

i gonna start a new vote later with all maps.. :3

This is what you are going to do.
- Someone fix me a list of all the maps.
- Don't make a new vote.
Just give me the list and i will take a look at it, and return it tomorrow. Let me give it a try, throw it away or listen to it.

Edit: I got the list of maps now. Let me work on it for a day, then i'll give it to you guys and you'll tell me what you think

awwwh yeah. fancy nailed it .... its simply "nominate"

and pika.... PI PI KA CHUUUUUU... how come your thread is the most active one? lol
dont read that pika. work on the maplist file! :]

Master Keiii' said:
awwwh yeah. fancy nailed it .... its simply "nominate"

and pika.... PI PI KA CHUUUUUU... how come your thread is the most active one? lol
dont read that pika. work on the maplist file! :]
Lawl i don't know. Because i'm smexy. Anyway we are fixing the mail on the steam account atm! So tonight is the night when the last time you saw me ;-; for a while. Anyway, i will change acc and shit. But i will still finish that maplist file because i can't let the job to you guys. reason: you got the worst map ideas ever. Jesus :thumbdown:

Users who are viewing this thread