Completed Maps removals suggestion (full now bwuh) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Donator
Hewo

I want to suggest some map removals starting from:

1. dr_woods_b5
Second map from the bottom of panda hlstats, no one wants to play it, is boring and small.

2. dr_wooden_v4_fixed
Bottom map from panda hlstats, just wastes slot on nomination list.

3. dr_inca_v4
Third map from the bottom of hlstats, has a skipping issues but no one votes for it so no reason to keep it on the server.

4. dr_school_redux_v5fix2 and dr_school_redux_v2bfix3
Same problems like maps from above although both of them have fairly easily accessible easter egg that crashes the server, maps that can crash the server on the purpose shouldn't be in rotation

5. dr_may_fixed3
Another bottom map, this one is a port from hl2/css, doesn't have any endings and low ceiling makes it annoying to play on, like dr_wooden waste of slot.

6. dr_aztecan_v5
2 traps can be easily exploitable with +use, map has only insta-win and has skipping problem, it's just not fun at all.

7. dr_running_v5
This map is very easy to rush and has only instawin, death can never keep up the pace with rushing person.

8. dr_basicbrick_final
Another unpopular map, extremely small, going on straight line.

9. dr_atomic_warfare_tf2
Port from CSS, very easy to rush with bunnyhop and has only insta-win at the end.

10. dr_multirun_final1
Just straight corridors, has a lot of earrape traps and can be rushed very very easily.

DO NOT REMOVE THIS ONE KEVIN 11. dr_missing_final
Not a bottom map (like aztecan) but has skipping problem and easily exploitable minigame It's just too old like other maps on the list.

That's all for now, feedback and other suggestions are welcomed here!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Yelowchy
I don't mind removing those maps with the exception of dr_missing. It's got a fair bit of flaws but it's still rather popular and liked by the community and it's easy to enforce the skip and minigame exploit on it.

• Useful
Reactions: Banannas
as stabbin is "core" admin of deathrun he should aswell leave his thoughts in here.

@Stabbin

I agree with most of these removals, except missing, it's not hard to administrate and enforce the bhop rule, it's open.
We removed it before, because it was broken with the way we had bhop configured.

• Agree
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
Since the poll is already closed I guess we can remove all the maps I mentioned except dr_missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread