Mann Up Ladies! (1 Viewer)

Bump!
If some of you are still holding onto your Christmas mvm ticket and are having difficulty finding a good team/or just want to have fun. Me, @TreatFly and @Broski. will be mvming on Sunday if any of you want to join. As we have a lot of free time, we are not fused about what time we play. I would prefer it after teatime (Dinner) sooo GMT 0 7pm somewhere. Mumble is optional, would be good if you did have it even though you don't have a microphone but it's optional.

Just mention here if you're interested. If you want a in slot, just say you're in but you must be true to your word. If you're not sure, just say interested.
All 3 of us have experience. We have more than 20 tours each and we played constantly before we became trails.

Sure I'm in with my only Christmas ticket. Got 20 tours under my belt too iirc, used to play with friends loads.
Guess I better get Mumble too...

Reactions: Madact
Bump!
If some of you are still holding onto your Christmas mvm ticket and are having difficulty finding a good team/or just want to have fun. Me, @TreatFly and @Broski. will be mvming on Sunday if any of you want to join. As we have a lot of free time, we are not fused about what time we play. I would prefer it after teatime (Dinner) sooo GMT 0 7pm somewhere. Mumble is optional, would be good if you did have it even though you don't have a microphone but it's optional.

Just mention here if you're interested. If you want a in slot, just say you're in but you must be true to your word. If you're not sure, just say interested.
All 3 of us have experience. We have more than 20 tours each and we played constantly before we became trails.
Sure I can come; I'm a good medi in mvm.
I have 5 tickets at the moment but I will buy more if we're doing more than one tour :)

I have ticket, too. I don't play MvM from some time, but I'm very good with more classes.
Call me if you need meh

I would like to play with you, I have got 2 tickets!

Yep, I got 2 stockings.

I'll add those interested/wanting a slot. Nice one fellas :) See you guys on Sunday.
If slots get full up we'll just have more mvm matches later on. If you have a specific day you want to play don't be shy to hit me up, can always gather a few guys together on short notice.

Also Hit me up too! I think We could make it a thing to post Games and when we're about to play to see if we can Gather a team! Kinda tired or the 0 tour pyros running around! XD

• Agree
Won't be able to play tonight due to reasons, however there seems to be a bunch that do. I'll wait for a later game, and me and Ben will join.

ah ok :p well looks like the others are busy to so there are slots open for the 7pm one. But yeah just message me when you're ready <3

Users who are viewing this thread