Mann Up Ladies! (1 Viewer)

Broski

SO I have been thinking!
I play a lot of MvM Mann Up Mode with Madact and was wondering if any of you guys would like to join us? It'd be great to get to know some of you and I enjoy MvM Plus we can build a team of decent players instead of having to deal with constant 0 tour pyro's all the time, We also use a mumble channel if anyone has mumble that is, But I'd love to hear back from you guys :)

Reactions: Madact and Kevin
SO I have been thinking!
I play a lot of MvM Mann Up Mode with Madact and was wondering if any of you guys would like to join us? It'd be great to get to know some of you and I enjoy MvM Plus we can build a team of decent players instead of having to deal with constant 0 tour pyro's all the time, We also use a mumble channel if anyone has mumble that is, But I'd love to hear back from you guys :)
I always play with you if i have tickets dont forget me ;_;

SO I have been thinking!
Heylo, yes i would like that , but uhm i dont have tickets so uhm, how are we gonna do that :D

Same here. No ticket (and no intention to buy it ;)), but if you speak about the training version, for me it's ok.

@Broski., you should probably specify whether people need to get their own tickets or whether you have any spare and if so, for how many people.

@Broski., you should probably specify whether people need to get their own tickets or whether you have any spare and if so, for how many people.
I usually Buy tickets in Bunches and I could give a few out, I cant do it all the time so preferably people would have their own.

I usually Buy tickets in Bunches and I could give a few out, I cant do it all the time so preferably people would have their own.
Dont forget me ;_; i play with all of you all the time

I have no money , so i can't buy it , but i would like it if i get one haha :brohug:

I loooove Two Cities, so if I ever had tickets I'd love to join. Kinda poor in liquid assets atm, so yeh :p

I loooove Two Cities, so if I ever had tickets I'd love to join. Kinda poor in liquid assets atm, so yeh :p

If it's you I'd be willing to give you one when I buy a few.

I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't say anything about a bundle. If you want to buy them just look up how much they cost in the store (for money) and on the market (for refs).

I ment in Bunches, maby then it's cheaper ?

Well, WHen I say bunches I mean I just buy a load at a time, I Know for the UK peeps its £2.60 for 4 tickets, But yeah those who are up for it add me on steam! Btw anyone have mumble?

if £2.60 for 4 tickets , its €3,30 so uhm, thats not much

I tend to buy mine in stacks of 10 so if anyone ever needs any just message me :):sadpanda:

Users who are viewing this thread