Major Bug requires attention immediately (1 Viewer)

Magglet

Donator
Since it seems to be a such a HUGE bug.
Was wondering when the bug fix to give donator perks to the multiple regulars still waiting for donator status after months for some of them.
Big Pog

@Kevin

Edit: Before someone says "just ask kvn privately please enjoy this screenshot.

1595271845312.png

1595271855778.png

At least with money it can just appear in your account when someone donates, so it might not be a good time to act on it for a bit. But keys? You have to perform a physical action to receive those. Don't do that if you're not gonna add the perks..

Reactions: Heather
donator perks will be added shortly, i've simply had too much to do work related wise and being constantly nagged on steam chat over and over simply delays it automatically.
first aspect of donating should be supporting the servers and not for the perks - that said the perks will be added shortly and the time of the donated amount starts then when i'll add them so there is nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Magglet
Please can you make sure that Bricke's donator perks are added as well. I am less bothered about mine but he has been waiting far longer than I have.

Please can you make sure that Bricke's donator perks are added as well. I am less bothered about mine but he has been waiting far longer than I have.
either all get added or none.
thinks simply take more time currently as i'm building up a new company with a few other friends hence my priorities changed since a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread